VII ~ Meeting Kyle

❤️ 💬 ✈️Liked by Lilpeej and BriaJamesEllie__B Outside > insideBriaJames didn't even invite me🙄    Ellie__B you were kinda busy👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨         BriaJames I'm just going to 🕳️🚶‍♀️Lilpeej You > other girlsView all 2,457 comments

❤️ 💬 ✈️
Liked by Lilpeej and BriaJames
Ellie__B Outside > inside
BriaJames didn't even invite me🙄
Ellie__B you were kinda busy👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
BriaJames I'm just going to 🕳️🚶‍♀️
Lilpeej You > other girls
View all 2,457 comments

I wake up to me on top of Baylen, I looked at him sleeping, I see his eye pop open real fast and close immediately, "you're not slick Baylen" I laugh "oh? you saw that, I was hoping you didn't" he fully opens his eyes. I sit up straddling his lap, "Good morning" he rests his hands on my waist "what do you want to do today" I ask him, "You" he licks his lips. I playfully slap his chest, "you wish" I roll off of him "No. Come back" he begged "nope, I'm taking a shower"

I walk into my bathroom and turn on my playlist. I started washing my face until I heard the door open, "Hello" I called out still washing my face, no answer. I didn't think anything of it until I feel hands wrap around my waist. I turn around real quick, his hands still on my waist. "Funny seeing you here" I laughed. he smiled, I give him a quick kiss and turn around to start putting shampoo in my hair. I feel Baylen spreading kisses across my back to my neck. I don't say anything thinking he's just being sweet, untill I feel his hand slide up my stomach, stopping at the bottom of my boobs. I nod my head indicating I was okay with what ever he had planned in his head.

His hand slides on top my boobs grasping them, still kissing my neck. I let out a moan, he spins me around starts kissing me roughly. He slides his tongue into my mouth. Sliding his hands over my body. I get enough of the teasing and slide to my knees.

He prepares himself, I wrap my hand on the base of his shaft. Slowly licking down his member. I take it all in my mouth, starting to bob my head back and forth. Hearing moans slip from Baylen, he slides his hand to my hair pulling it. I moan sending vibrations to his shaft, getting a loud moan from him. I slowed down my paste and focused on his tip, swirling my tongue back and fourth on his slit. He gets annoyed at the teasing and thrust into my mouth taking control, his pase starts to pick up, "I'm about to cum" he breaths heavily. I nod my head, he pulls out and finishes on my face. I smile and look up at him, "I wish I could see you like this all day" he breaths heavily "get a photo" I smiled "really?" He asks surprised, I nod. He gets his phone and snaps a photo of me "fucking gorgeous" he runs his thumb over my lips. I smile and get up to finish my shower with Baylen.

Baylen walks into my room, while I'm answering messages, "okay the boys are at the house do you want to meet them?" He asks "yep. You drive?" I ask "for sure" he says grabbing the keys and head towards my car. "You should put that photo in your eyes only before someone who shouldn't see it does" I laugh "yes ma'am" he pulls out his phone.

We get to Baylens house, "they're loud so beware" he looks at me "noted" I say as I step out the car. Baylen grabs my hand walking to the front door. "Okay ready?" He says while he opens the door. I see peej sitting on the couch with a curly blonde. Me and Baylen walk to the kitchen, peej and the blondey walk up to us. "Kyle, this is Bria, my girlfriend. Bria this is Kyle my cousin" he introduced us "nice to meet you" he says. "You too!" I smile.

"What do y'all want to do" Baylen asks to clear the air. "We can walk around and meet fans." Kyle suggests. "Perfect, I can get some of the video filmed today" Baylen says "do you need me to film" I ask. "Nope Lucas is here so he will" he wrapped an arm around me "we'll be in the car, get Lucas" Baylen says while walking me out the house.

"Kyle's pretty nice" I say while getting in the driver's seat, "I'm glad you like him, he's always with me and peej so I thought it would be nice to let you guys meet" he says. The others get in the back seats of the car. "Where too" I grip the steering wheel. "The beach" Kyle says in a pirate accent. "Ai ai captain" I smiled at him in the rear view mirror.

"Okay guys I think we should start the video off with us talking, then we can mess around with the fans" Baylen explains to us. Lucas presses record on the camera, "guys we have a special guess with us. This is Bria, I met her in Georgia." He laughs "Hi!" I wave at the camera "That's a cool shirt you have on" Baylen points at my "mature people are weenies" shirt "It's really comfortable and good quality!" I go on with the bit "that's crazy it's almost like you can click the link in my bio and get it" Baylen explains

We walked on the pier for a bit and ran into some fans. Me and Kyle were walking slower than the others while they filmed "so you and Baylen are a thing?" Kyle asks "yeah, we haven't been together for long, but I've known him for two months. We just started dating a couple days ago, but ever since we've known each other we practically acted like we've been dating." I explained, he listened to me ramble about me and Baylen's realtionship for a bit. Kyle and I talked for a while about ourselves, to make up time while the others filmed.

The rest of the group waited for us after they were done filming, "so you and Kyle seem like y'all are getting along." Baylen says out of the blue "yeah he's really nice, we were talking about you most of the time." I smiled "oh really? How so?" He leans on me "nun ya business" I lean back on him.

"Bria" He tucks a piece of hair out of my face. "Out of everyone I get to be your boyfriend, you could've had anyone in Florida but you choose me." He explains "Technically a game of ding dong ditching choose you" I said sarcastically. He laughs, "seriously! I can't believe it" he stares at me "me neither. You're to pretty for me" I laugh and rest my forehead on his. He kisses me gently. "Let's get out of here." Kyle says while he walks up to us.

Authors note:
How are we feeling about the spicy part?? Sorry for not posting my car broke down but now I'm back. I'll try my best with posting, but school started up again so I might post every other day. Anyways thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed!!!