III ~ About that Favor?

❤️ 💬 ✈️ Liked by BriaJames and Milesss_Ellie__B Perfect couple here📍BriaJames hoping to have this one day       Ellie__B The boy you met today🧍Milesss_ All mine💜View all 10,538 comments

❤️ 💬 ✈️
Liked by BriaJames and Milesss_
Ellie__B Perfect couple here📍
BriaJames hoping to have this one day
Ellie__B The boy you met today🧍
Milesss_ All mine💜
View all 10,538 comments

Bria's pov

I hear peej and Baylen talking while I dial Ellie's number. "Hello, Bria?" Ellie faintly sniffling "Ellie are you okay?!?" I yelled. "Me and Miles got into an argument and he pulled over and forced me to get out, so now I'm walking to a waffle house" Ellie said between sobs. "Okay I'll get Baylen to come get you" I said while panicking, "no can it be just you, please I don't want to look like a wreck infront of everyone" she laughed. "Okay I'm coming shortly, bye love you!" The call ends.

I make my way back into the house, "Is Ellie coming" Baylen questions. "Well about that can I use your car, her and her boyfriend got into an argument like always and he dropped her off on the road." I explain "Uhh yeah sure, do you need money?" He worried "No but thank you so much I'll bring it back tonight. I'm sorry we can't hang out tonight, tommorow?" I said while backing out the door, "yeah sure I'll text you" he runs up to me and hugs me "be safe" he whispers in my ear, "always" I faintly say

I sped down the highway to the location Ellie sent me. I see her sitting in a booth. "Ellie! Are you okay? Let's get out of here." Bringing her into a hug. We get into the car and she breaks into sobs, "I don't know how I could be so stupid getting back with him. Never again! Can we go home?" She sobbed. "I know I'm sorry, but yeah Let's go."

Ellie ended up falling asleep as soon as she hit the bed, so I text Baylen before I go to bed

Baylen<3

(Baylens text are in italics)

Did you make it safely?

Yeah we did, thank you so much
for letting me use your car

Yeah no problem are
You still up to hanging
out tomorrow?

Yep. Can I come by
rn to drop your car
off.

For sure. See you
soon

IRL

I drove down the road to where baylen was staying. I saw him sitting on the porch, and immediately got butterflies. "Thank you so much, again." I say while stepping out the car. "No problem you would do the same for me." He blushed. I ran up and hugged him, "how can I repay you, your to nice to me." I mumbled into the hug. "let me kiss you." He said confidently.

I was shocked, but being a cocky person didn't help the fact I didn't like that he was bolder than me. I pushed Baylen to the wall of his house. "Damn" he said surprised. I looked up in his eyes then to his lips, I went to lean in until I feel baylens hands around my waist and flip me where I was pinned to the wall, I gasped and Baylen took that as a chance to swipe his tongue into my mouth. The kiss was aggressive, but passionate. He taps my thigh signaling for me to hop up, I complied with his motion and wrapped my legs onto his torso. Panting for breaths, feeling Baylens hand sliding up my shirt hoping for his touch "what the fuck did I walk in on." Peej laughs. I immediately jumped down and laughed. "Um thank you so much for letting me use your car Baylen, I'll be making my way home. Goodnight." I awkwardly wave goodbye, and peej laughs.

Baylens POV

"So. How long were you there?" I nervously laughed. "Not long but long enough to notice, you must really like her. How long have you known her for like 8 hours?" Peej bust out laughing. "Hey I actually like her, I saw the moment and went for it. You would do the same if you really liked a girl." I explain. Peej throws his hands up in the air "I'm not judging, good for you man. I think she could be good for you, she can help you relax and not go robot on us." Peej jokes. "Let's head to bed, wanna cuddle?" I suggest. "Fuck yes!" Peej yells.

Bria's POV

I made it inside the house. My heart pounding out my chest. I make my way to take a shower so I can take time and figure out what I want from all of this. I'm going through my shower routine then the song Forever young turns on by Lil yachty "I'm feeling all your energy, I know you love to vibe with me" it faintly played from the speaker, "I love to go out my way to make sure you stay happy" I start to listen to the lyrics "we forever young, we forever young." You know what fuck it. I decided to text Baylen before I went to bed, hoping he'll see it tonight

Baylen<3

You me tomorrow, you will
take me out and we figure out whatever just happened 👍🏻

Yes ma'am. Any
specific timing?

Nope, all up to you🤷

👍🏻
Seen

Authornote:
I think it was too early to have a make out scene, but ik some people like when the books move fast. Let me know I want to make sure the readers are comfortable. I don't know later on if I should do nsfw (update I do), cause I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable in any way. Please tell me your opinions please! If anyone isn't okay with anything in the story message me! Thank you. I hope you enjoyed!!