X ~ Not really a fighter

❤️ 💬 ✈️Liked by Baylenlevine and LilpeejBriaJames Going on a trip with the bfs fam:3Baylenlevine when my mom loves you more than me😫       BriaJames well naturally 💅View all 8,857 comments

❤️ 💬 ✈️
Liked by Baylenlevine and Lilpeej
BriaJames Going on a trip with the bfs fam:3
Baylenlevine when my mom loves you more than me😫
BriaJames well naturally 💅
View all 8,857 comments

Back to IRL time

*Knock knock knock*

"Oh shit" I whispered "YES?" Baylen yelled out. "I'm ready to go!" Lilah yelled back. "Oo-okay we'll be out in second!" Baylen looked at me with a grin. "I'll be downstairs" Lilah leaves the upstairs.

"I swear if she heard us" I said "she didn't if she did she would scream and run away" Baylen laughed "The time I actually want to do something at your house we get caught" I got up to fetch my same outfit. Baylen throws a different shirt on and hands me one of his hoodies. "Thanks" I smiled at him.

I walk downstairs seeing Lilah at the kitchen table waiting on her phone. "Baylen should be out soon. I swear that man takes forever to get ready" Lilah laughed at my remark of her brother. "He takes longer than mom, most of the time he's just staring at himself in the mirror" she jokes. I laugh in return.

"Y'all ready?" Baylen grabs his keys "been ready" Lilah rolls her eyes at him and walks past him towards the car. "The attitude on that one" Baylen shakes his head and taps his foot like a dad. "You're a dork" I walk past him. "Let's goooo" Baylen walks behind me, while I walk slowly just to mess with him. In return he keeps on slapping my ass, "Baylen I swear keep on doing that and I'm going to be the only person sleeping on that bed tonight" I joked. Baylen didn't care and kept slapping my ass.

I quickly turn around and stare at him, he pecks my lips real fast and opens up the passenger seat for me. "Thank you sir" I used my fancy voice I picked up on from him. "Your welcome madam" he tips his invisible hat.

"So Lilah how's school" I asked trying to get to know her. "It's been pretty easy surprisingly" she laughed "that's great, I always had an easy time in school too." I looked back at her "I don't like the homework but it's nothing to much" she smiled

"I used to be a goodie kid until I got to college, Baylen eventually convinced me to drop out but I don't regret it." I looked and smiled at Baylen "If he wouldn't have convinced me to drop out I would've ended up graduating and hating my job, I realized since I was a kid I always wanted to succeed so I did everything people told me to do but now I'm successful doing YouTube and other social medias" I explained

"That's really sweet" Lilah smiled at me. "Yeah but sometimes Baylen kinda smells but don't tell him I told you that" I whispered but where Baylen could still hear me "Yeah he's kinda stinky, when he was a kid we had to trick him into taking showers" she played along with my joke. "HEY that's totally not true" Baylen looked back and glared at Lilah. Me and Lilah made eye contact and busted out in laughs. "I don't like the fact y'all are becoming friends" Baylen joked.

"You know you love us" I grabbed his free hand. "Okay fine but only a bit" We all relaxed in the silence and the faint music coming from the radio. "And we're here" Baylen puts the car into park.

Me and Lilah walk with each other to the shops while Baylen was on a call behind us. "Have you been snow boarding before?" Lilah asks "Yeah me and my family used to go all the time until I moved and sold all my stuff." We walked into a store.

"Hi how can I help you?" The man at the front desk asked "We are looking for clothes built for cold weather and snowboarding gear" I explained with a smile. "Okay Ma'am follow me." He said winking at us. Me and Lilah looked at each other with disgust written all over our faces. "I think this right here would look sexy on you" the store clerk handed me a snow suit. "Excuse me" I abruptly said. "Sorry ma'am you shouldn't talk to a man like that your a woman dressed like a slut so act like one." He looked me up and down. My anger slowly built up and I threw a punch into the man's face, he fell to the floor, so I kicked him in the balls. "You cunt stay in your place bitch boy." I spat on him and grabbed Lilah and left.

"That was crazy! Your a badass!" She yelled and hugged me. "I've always been a quite kid so people thought they could pick on me let's say I've been in a couple of fights. Fuck my hand hurts." I shaked my hand in pain. "I'm going to get a drink but I'm not letting you be by yourself come with me" I threw my hand around Lilah.

We made it to a bar, and sat at the bar "Hi can I get two vodka shots and a virgin strawberry daiquiri please" I handed him a twenty. He handed me the drinks I downed the shots and gave Lilah her drink. "Oh I don't drink" she said nervously "It's not alcoholic, I would never give you alcohol." I explained. She smiled and sipped her drink. "Do you want to dance" I asked the vodka obviously getting to me cause I'm not a big drinker. "YESS" Lilah screamed excitedly.

We made it to where everyone was dancing, "this is the most fun I've had in a while" Lilah screamed in my ear "Same! I'm glad I'm with you" I danced with her for thirty minutes until I thought.. "where's Baylen?" I stopped dancing and grabbed Lilah and went into the street. I looked at my phone

*20 miss calls from Baylen<3*

"SHIT" I yelled in frustration. I called Baylen.

(Baylen is in italics and Bria is underlined)

Bria?!?

Baylen I'm so sorry. Something happened and I panicked

Bria where are y'all?

At this bar

YOU WENT TO A BAR WITH MY SISTER?

no Baylen it's not like that I got a drink she didn't, I didn't want her to be by herself

That doesn't fucking matter why the fuck are you at a bar especially with my little sister!!!

Baylen it's not what it sounds like

(I started tearing up.)

Your fucking crying cause you brought my underaged sister to a bar! Are you fucking crazy!

Baylen I understand you're mad at me but don't you dare talk to me like that.

(I hung up on him.)

Lilah imedetley brought me into a hug "he doesn't understand so he's being dick" she said making me cry even harder. "I'm going to get us and Uber I'll make them drop you off at your house and I'll be down the street at my friends grandparents." I called the Uber.

"Bye Lilah, I'm sorry I made you go through all of this." I hugged her "I'm going to explain to him what actually happened" she kissed my head in sympathy. I smiled at her and gave her my number. I looked down at my phone seeing missed text messages from Baylen telling me to call him and calling me names.

Baylen

*37 missed text messages*

Lilah is home

Bria where the fuck are you?
Read

Author note:
I needed some drama in the story. Do we think Bria is in the wrong or do we think Baylen should've been there for Bria when she and his sister was harassed by a man. And I put more of Bria's story in this chapter so we could learn more about her. She kinda a baddie💅. Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed!!!