XV ~ Boston

❤️ 💬 ✈️Liked by ChrisSturniolo and MattSturnioloBriaJames Boston wya? ✈️     ChrisSturniolo Right here☝🏻          BriaJames excited to meet you🙈User1967 Do I smell a break up😟Liked by creator View all 40,518 comments

❤️ 💬 ✈️
Liked by ChrisSturniolo and MattSturniolo
BriaJames Boston wya? ✈️
ChrisSturniolo Right here☝🏻
BriaJames excited to meet you🙈
User1967 Do I smell a break up😟
Liked by creator
View all 40,518 comments

iMessages
Baylen😬

Your going to Boston?
Read

I can explain, please Bria
Read

Bria please don't do anything with Chris
Read

I love you Bri❤️
Read

iMessages
Chris😘

I'm so excited to meet you!

Me too, I can't wait!

Can I ask you something?

Yeah what's up?

What's up with you and Baylen if you don't mind me asking?

No your fine. So um it's a long story but
we're just friends nothing more😆

Oh okay
ARE YOU PACKED YET?!?

YESSS!!!!

Irl

I pack my bags and send Baylen a quick text saying the room is all to him now. Baylen responded as fast as the message popped up.
I get a call, I let out a sigh and answer . "What do you want?" I get to the point "oh I didn't expect you to answer.." he softly said "yeah well I did, what's your problem?" I said getting aggravated. "Your not really going to Boston?" He asks searching for relief "yeah I actually am and I'm excited to meet the triplets" I say with a fake smile. "Please don't go Bria." Baylen pleads "Where was this energy when you were at another bitch room, actually not a bitch I bet she's probably nice, but still." I explain "I don't have time to deal with your shit right now I got to go nick is calling me." I lied "okay well I love.." I hang up on him. I proceed to walk to the lobby seeing a face that I didn't want to deal with. I walk out the front doors bags in my hand. Footsteps following behind me, I don't care to look knowing who exactly it is.

"Bria wait please!" I hear Baylen yell. I don't stop, making it to my car locking the door immediately when I get inside. A knock on the drivers window, I roll my eyes and crack the window, "What the fuck do you want, I'm done with your shit." I look at Baylen "Bria please let me explain." Baylen says looking for an answer, I don't say anything and look forwards. "Can I come in?" He asks "Goodbye Baylen" I roll up the window and drive off not looking behind me.