Episode 2: A New Neighbor

Summary: Mr. Humdinger, formally known as Mayor Humdinger, has begged the Rangers, Sheldon, and Lucy-Grace if he could live with them since he has no job, home, or money, and since they're the only ones that can take him in. He then started to annoy them until they all gave in. This begins the running gag of the Rangers causing him physical pain whenever they're around him.

In Adventuropolis, the boys and Sheldon were playing video games while the girls and Lucy-Grace were having girl time by watching romantic movies in the master bedroom.

Sheldon: Eat this!

Then Sheldon beat the boys in the video game.

Chase: Wow! You're good, dad.

Marshall: Even better than me.

Sheldon: Thanks, boys.

Rubble: How are you so good?

Sheldon: Let's just say I'm more used to thumbs than you guys.

Boys: True.

Then the boys heard a knock on the door. Then Sheldon went over to answer it. He then opened the door and saw that Mr. Humdinger, now dirty and miserable, was at the doorstep.

Mr. Humdinger: Hello?

Sheldon: Humdinger?

Then the boys noticed Mr. Humdinger at the door.

Boys: Humdinger?

Then the boys went over and stood beside Sheldon.

Mr. Humdinger: Hey guys.

Chase: What are you doing here?

Mr. Humdinger: Well, you know how I was forced to work for Sheldark, then he took my city so I was no longer mayor and I had to work as a garbage man?

Boys and Sheldon: Yeah?

Mr. Humdinger: Well, I just lost that job.

Rubble: How did you lose that job?

Mr. Humdinger: I was accused of stealing trash.

Marshall: Well, that stinks. Heh. Heh.

Mr. Humdinger: Well, since I lost that job, I couldn't get another one since no one wants to hire me, and I couldn't find a place to live since I used to live in a dumpster, and I don't have any money to support myself at all.

Sheldon: Get to the point, Humdinger.

Mr. Humdinger: Okay. Is it alright if I stayed with you guys?

Then the boys and Sheldon looked at each other and back at Mr. Humdinger.

Boys and Sheldon: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mr. Humdinger: Oh, come on, I won't be a burden. You won't even know I'm here.

Chase: Yeah. Like we believe that.

Then the girls and Lucy-Grace went down to see the boys, Sheldon, and Mr. Humdinger talking at the door. Then Mr. Humdinger got to his knees and began begging.

Mr. Humdinger: Please, Sheldon! Please, Rangers! You're the only hope I have! Please, let me live with you!

Girls and Lucy-Grace: What!?!

Then Sheldon thought about it and decided something. Then Sheldon turned around to face the Rangers and Lucy-Grace.

Sheldon: Who wants...?