Episode 16: Baby Knights

Summary: Rubble and Wynter are fed up with the other Rangers treating them like little kids, but they soon realized that it's not easy being the oldest when Chase, Skye, Marshall, and Everest have been turned into babies by a Bear Nega Ranger. Now Rubble and Wynter must save Adventuropolis before it becomes a baby land.

In Adventuropolis, Rubble and Wynter playing with official Power Rangers Mythic Knight action figures. Rubble was playing with his action figure of himself and Wynter was playing with her action figure of herself.

Rubble (Rubble Action Figure Voice): Let's go, Wynter! Let's go save our fellow Rangers from the evil DARK Patrol!

Wynter (Wynter Action Figure Voice): Okay, Rubble! Let's go save Adventuropolis!

Then Rubble and Wynter began bouncing the action figures to make it look like they're walking. They walked them to a cage containing the other Ranger action figures and with the Cerberus Ranger figures posing like they were guarding the prisoners.

Rubble (Rocky Action Figure Voice): So, if it isn't the Yellow and White Mythic Knights.

Wynter (Zuma Action Figure Voice): Come here and prepare to face your doom, just like your friends?

Rubble (Tracker Action Figure Voice): If you are, then there's room for two more in this cage.

Wynter (Skye Action Figure Voice): Rubble, Wynter, help us!

Rubble (Chase Action Figure Voice): You two are our only hope!

Wynter (Wynter Action Figure Voice): Don't worry, we'll help you!

Rubble (Rubble Action Figure Voice): Rubble and Wynter to the rescue!

Then Rubble and Wynter began using their action figures to knock down the Cerberus Ranger action figures. Then their action figures approached the toy cage and released the other four Mythic Knight Ranger action figures.

Wynter (Everest Action Figure Voice): Rubble, Wynter, you saved us!

Rubble (Marshall Action Figure Voice): You two are so awesome!

Rubble (Rubble Action Figure Voice) and Wynter (Wynter Action Figure Voice): Thank you!

Then Chase, Skye, Marshall, and Everest came down to the living room dressed up for a double date.

Chase: Hey, Rubble. Hey, Wynter.

Rubble and Wynter: Hey, guys.

Wynter: Where are you four going?

Everest: We're going on a double date scavenger hunt.

Rubble: Really? That's cool. Can Wynter and I join you four to make it a triple date.

But the four Rangers aren't happy with that idea.

Chase, Skye, Marshall, and Everest: Uhhhhh...

Rubble and Wynter: What?

Skye: Sorry, but this date is for... older kids.

Marshall: Yeah. No babies allowed.

Chase, Skye, and Everest: Marshall!

Then Rubble and Wynter became offended with what the other Rangers said.

Rubble: Typical. You guys always do this.

Then Chase, Skye, Marshall, and Everest became confused.

Chase, Skye, Marshall, and Everest: Huh?

Rubble: You guys treat us like babies all the time.