Episode 6: Movie Knight, Part 2

Summary: Everest is still broken, causing her moods swings, abnormal behavior, and extreme forgetfulness, concerning everyone that loves her. So, they decided to make a movie with her as the star to make her feel better. But then the Cerberus Rangers began planning their own attacks using their weapons and a new Negazord.

In Adventuropolis, Chase, Skye, Marshall, Rubble, Wynter, Sheldon, and Lucy-Grace were pulling Everest on a gurney to the base when they then placed her on a medical bed.

Everest: Guys. I told you. I'm fine.

Chase: Yeah, no you're not.

Everest: Come on. Seriously. PAW Patrol: The Movie isn't making me crazy.

Wynter: You're right, Everest, it already made you crazy.

Everest: Then prove it.

Sheldon: You want prove? Well, here it is.

Then Skye pulled out a tablet and it began showing all the events of when Everest went insane in front of her friends and parents, but she didn't believe them.

Everest: Nah! That must be a different Everest, she looks nothing like me.

Skye: Come on, Eve, work with us. We want to help you.

Everest: But I'm fine. Honest.

Rubble: Sure, you are.

Lucy-Grace: Everest, you gotta talk to us, sweetie. Please.

Everest: Sorry, but there's nothing to talk about.

Marshall: Guys, how about I talk to her... alone.

Sheldon: Sure, Marshall. Well, be out there if you need us.

Then everyone else left Marshall and Everest alone.

Everest: So, Marshy, my cutie pie, you believe me, right?

Then Marshall approached Everest.

Marshall: Evy, do you remember when Firestarter stole your life energy and we had that fight of how I kept secrets from each other.

Everest: Yeah?

Marshall: Well, that day, we promised each other that we'd always be honest to each other. But now, you're not being honest to me, our friends, our parents, and most importantly, yourself.

Everest: I... I... I...

Marshall: Evy, I know this week hasn't been your best one ever since you found out you're not in PAW Patrol: The Movie, but I'm always here for you when you need me, and we both know that you need me more than ever.

Then Marshall kissed Everest on the lips for a few seconds. After he stopped, Everest burst into tears and Marshall comfort her by hugging her.

Everest: Oh... Marshall. You're right. I am upset about not being in PAW Patrol: The Movie.

Then Everest kept crying on Marshall's shoulder.

Marshall: There. There, Evy. Marshy's here.

Then Everest looked up to face Marshall's face and she was still crying.

Everest: I thought I wouldn't be really upset about this. I thought it was just something I can move on from, but it's not. I can't stop thinking about PAW Patrol: The Movie for one minute. I was so upset I couldn't sleep last night because I was crying all night long until morning.

Marshall: What!?!

Everest: I couldn't stand to be upset anymore so I tried to deny my feelings, hoping I could forget this whole thing, but that only made me worse. The more I tried to forget it, the more times it suddenly comes back. Me trying to deny my feelings made me so stressed that I couldn't control my emotions at all, forcing me to release emotional outbursts. Then after my mood swings, I tried harder to forget it, but I also made it hard for me to remember anything. Then as soon as I began to remember how to do things again, I began to see PAW Patrol: The Movie everywhere. No matter how hard I tried to deny my emotions, the scarier it got. I lied to myself so much that I couldn't take it anymore. I lie all the time! I scared myself, my friends, my best friend, my parents, and especially, you Marshall! I'm so sorry! You were all right all along. Please help me!