Episode 15: A Thanksgiving Knight

It's thanksgiving, and the Rangers couldn't be more excited. But it turns, out, setting up a thanksgiving feast is harder than it looks. Meanwhile, the DARK Patrol has created a Turkey Nega Ranger to spoil Thanksgiving for everyone. Can the Rangers deal with two problems at a time all on the same day?

In Adventuropolis, its Thanksgiving morning and the girls, Lucy-Grace, and Katie were cooking the Thanksgiving dinner.

Skye: This is going to be so exciting. Our first Thanksgiving as a real family.

Katie: Thanks for inviting Jake and me for Thanksgiving. We really appreciate it.

Everest: You're welcome, Katie. I can't wait for today either. I'm almost finished with the green bean casserole.

Wynter: I'm good over by the mashed potatoes.

Lucy-Grace: And I'm almost finished cooking the Thanksgiving turkey. I'll be right back. I trust that you girls can handle the kitchen by yourselves.

Everest: We've been handling this kitchen before you became our mom, mom.

Then Lucy-Grace giggled for a second.

Lucy-Grace: Okay.

Then Lucy-Grace left and the girls and Katie kept preparing the Thanksgiving dinner. Then Mr. Humdinger came into the kitchen, wanting to have a piece of turkey. He tried his best not to make any noise to attract their attention. He eventually snuck his way to the over and opened the door quietly. Then Mr. Humdinger began drooling over how good the turkey looks.

Mr. Humdinger: Mmmmmm... yummy turkey...

Then just as Mr. Humdinger was about to take it out of the over, Skye noticed him just in time before he could grab onto it.

Skye: HEY!!!

Skye's yell made Mr. Humdinger jump, causing him to slam the door on his fingers.

Mr. Humdinger: AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Then Everest, Wynter, and Katie noticed Mr. Humdinger yanking his fingers out of the closed door. Eventually, he yanked his crushed fingers out.

Mr. Humdinger: My fingers...

Then girls were furious to how Mr. Humdinger tried to take the turkey for himself.

Skye: What are you doing with our turkey?

Mr. Humdinger: I was just trying to get a little piece until you all made me crush my poor fingers.

Everest: Why are we not surprised?

Wynter: Humdinger, please leave the kitchen... On second thought, please leave the house.

Mr. Humdinger: Why?

Then the girls gave Mr. Humdinger an "are you serious" look.

Mr. Humdinger: Fine. I need to put bandages on my fingers anyway.

Then Mr. Humdinger left the kitchen, allowing the girls to continue preparing the Thanksgiving dinner. Katie was shocked by how the girls treated Mr. Humdinger.

Katie: Are you Rangers always that mean to Humdinger?

Everest: No. Sometimes, but no.

Then the boys and Jake came over to the kitchen.

Chase: Hey, ladies.

Everest: Hi, boys.

Jake: I see the dinner's getting pretty good.