Episode 8: Knightly Cruise

Summary: Sheldon and Lucy-Grace showed the Rangers what cars look like in their world when Sheldon brings his car to the house for the family to use. The Rangers instantly fall in love with that type of car and all they do now is fight over who gets to drive it. Meanwhile, a new Cheetah Nega Ranger is causing chaos in the blink on an eye.

In Adventuropolis, the Rangers and Wynter were touring the neighborhood until they saw a neighbor with a brand-new car.

Marshall: Hey guys, That's a really nice car.

Rubble: Yeah. You're right.

Everest: You know, how come we don't have nice cars like that?

Chase: I don't know, Everest. Let's ask mom and dad.

Then the Rangers and Wynter made it home to find Sheldon and Lucy-Grace having coffee and watching TV.

Chase: Mom, dad, can we ask you something?

Sheldon: Sure, Chase.

Then Sheldon turned off the TV.

Sheldon: What's up?

Chase: Can we have a car?

Then Sheldon and Lucy-Grace's eyes widen after they heard the question.

Lucy-Grace: Uhhhhh... why?

Skye: Because we're teenagers, driving cars makes us feel free from the chains of everyday life when we can drive to our favorite places whenever we want.

Then Sheldon and Lucy-Grace looked at each other, thinking about what they should do. Then they turned to face the Rangers and Wynter.

Sheldon: What car do you have in mind?

Then Chase pulled out his phone and showed Sheldon and Lucy-Grace a PAW Patrol version of a nice car, but they're unimpressed.

Lucy-Grace: The answer is no.

Rangers and Wynter: What!?!

Wynter: Why not? It's a nice car.

Sheldon: That's not even close to a nice car in our opinion. You should see the cars from our world.

The idea of seeing a car from Sheldon and Lucy-Grace got the Rangers and Wynter excited.

Rubble: Can we see one?

Sheldon: Sure. You can see mine. I've had it before your mother and I moved here, but we didn't bring it with us because we didn't want to get the public excited for those cars.

Then everyone got outside and Sheldon created a portal to his world and went in. A few moments later, a 2022 Blue Toyota Platinum Highlander Hybrid car came out of the portal with Sheldon driving it. The Rangers and Wynter were amazed to see how more amazing this car is compared to the cars in their world.

Rangers and Wynter: WOAHHHHH!!!

Then Sheldon got out of the car and locked it.

Sheldon: This is a2022 Blue Toyota Platinum Highlander Hybrid. It is a hybrid car which means it runson both gas and electricity. CaptivatingExterior Design, 20-In. Wheels, Hands-Free Power Rear Liftgate, LED Headlights,Center Console With Qi Wireless Charging Heated and Ventilated Front Seats,Panoramic Moonroof, Third-Row Seating, Hybrid Drive Modes, Front-Wheel Drive orAll Wheel-Drive Hybrid Drivetrain, Electronic On-Demand All Wheel Drive,Refined Drive, Standard Apple CarPlay Compatibility, Wi-Fi Connectivity andFive USB Ports, JBL Audio System, Digital Rearview Mirror, Pre-Collision SystemWith Pedestrian Detection, Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, LaneDeparture Alert With Steering Assist, Lane Tracing Assist, Road Sign Assist,Automatic High Beams, Available Front and Rear Parking Assist With AutomaticBraking, No Cost Maintenance Plan and Roadside Assistance.