5: New School

*Beatrice's POV*

A few days had passed and I was now heading towards the school to enrol the kids, it was a school day but that didn't bother me very much. I parked close to the entrance and hurried inside as many students stared at me, I paused in my steps when I felt pressure in my head like someone was trying to invade my mind. I pretended to be checking my bag for something but I subtly looked around the parking lot for the perpetrator.

It was a boy. His facial features can be described as perfect and angular—high cheekbones, a strong jawline, perfect eyebrows, a straight nose, and full lips. His untidy hair retains the unusual bronze shade, his eyes are a shade of topaz or liquid gold. He stands at 6'2", and has a thin and lanky but muscular body, remaining frozen physically at 17 years old, though he is more than likely over a hundred. We stared at each other before I compelled him to turn away from me, to which he did. I smirked at the look of confusion on his face before I continued my journey inside the administration.

"Hello there," I greeted the receptionist, "I need to enrol my two kids and my two nieces please," I asked politely, "Also my brother is the new Advanced English teacher, Ian Heinz."

"Of course, we can do that," the receptionist replied with a smile and I handed her the manila folder holding the paperwork. I then felt like someone was listening, I took a subtle but deep breath and found five different scents standing outside the door, "Okay so it looks like you're missing some transcripts and immunization records," the receptionist sighed, "We do insist on having these."

I turned back into the conversation, I subtly tilted my head while staring into her eyes, "Could you check again please?" I asked, my voice dripping like honey, "I'm sure everything you need is there."

The receptionist was quiet for a second before breathily stating, "You're right, it's all here," she smiled, "My mistake," she giggled before turning to her computer, "The children may start tomorrow, what're their names?"

I smirked, "My sons are Christian and Nathaniel Heinz and My nieces are Lillian and Malia Reinhart," I informed her.

She smiled gratefully, "Okay, we're all set, just tell them to come to administration tomorrow to receive their schedule and locker number," she explained and shooed me away.

"Thank you very much," I replied and walked out the door to find five pairs of golden eyes watching me, I made direct eye contact with the mind reader.

'Stay out of my head, mind reader' I thought which caused his eyes to widen before I walked out and to my car. By the time they had come out and found my car, I was driving out of the parking lot, I smirked slightly and drove towards my new house that was newly built and furnished by the children. As I was driving, I drove past another house roughly 15 miles away from mine, I knew we had to be careful.

-Time Skip-
*Christian's POV*

I smirked as Lillian and I parked in the Forks High School parking lot, we had taken my 1967 Shelby Mustang GT500 while Nathaniel took his 1969 Pontiac GTO muscle car with Malia. Ian had followed behind us all in his 1969 Chevy Camaro convertible as he was the new Advanced English teacher. We all parked in a line next to each other, before climbing out and standing at my car, "Not even a minute in and we're already being stared at," Nathaniel complained.

"Hey," I called with a chuckle, "You picked this place, so suck it up."

He grumbled before Ian spoke up, "Okay, we should head in and get you your schedule and I need to find my classroom," he laughed before walking away with us following next to him.

"Who're they?"

"I don't know but the guys are hot, like hotter than the Cullens."

"You're so right."