7: New friends

*Nathaniel's POV*

I sighed as I sat in my Spanish class, I sat in the middle on the far side by myself, whenever one of my classmates would try and sit with me, I would just glare at them until they left. Mrs. Goff then entered the room, "Buenos dias clase," she spoke with a smile, "Hoy estaremos teniendo conversaciones en español con tu compañero de escritorio," as she finished her sentence someone walked through the door.

Standing at 6'5", he is very burly, and his height helps spread out his weight. He is very handsome with dimples and slightly curly, dark brown hair that almost looks black, giving him a childish look. He also acquired golden eyes, he was a vampire. He had a cheeky smile on his face as he waltz into the room, many could see the lipstick marks on his neck meaning he and his girlfriend had little fun before class. Charming.

"Sr. Cullen, un poco tarde a clase, ¿no cree?" Mrs Goff asked.

He rubbed the back of his head in bashfulness, "I'm sorry Ma'am, but I don't know what you said," he chuckled.

I sighed, "She said: Mr Cullen a little late to class, don't you think," I translated causing eyes to turn to me.

Mrs. Goff smiled proudly, "Bien Hecho, Sr..." she trailed off not knowing my name.

I smirked and leaned back in my seat showing off m confidence, "Mi Nombre es Nathaniel Heinz, señora," I replied in fluent Spanish.

She seemed shocked, "Un Estudiante nuevo, y ya Habla español con fluidez, ¡qué maravilla!" she cheered, "Go and sit next to Mr Heinz, Mr Cullen," she instructed causing me to groan slightly not wanting to be sat next to him.

He happily walked over and sat down, Mrs. Goff continued her class, "Since Mr. Cullen does know how to speak Spanish, I will say the assignment in English," she started and cleared her throat, "You will be having a conversation with your deskmate, you must write down what they like, what they dislike and what their hobbies are, along with their full name," she instructed and left us to our own devices.

The boy turned to me, "I don't know how to speak Spanish, so I'm sorry if this goes bad," he laughed.

I sighed, "How about you tell me in English and I'll write the translation for you," I suggested.

"Sound good," he said and cleared his throat, "My name's Emmett Cullen, I like playing chess with my brother Jasper, I like camping with my family and I love my girlfriend, I hate playing chess with my brother Edward though, oh and my hobbies are hiking in the woods and mountains," he smiled happily as I quickly wrote the translations down.

I finished writing and handed him the sheet of paper, "There you go, I also wrote the answers to mine so that way you'll at least pass this assignment," I said with a stoic face.

"Thanks," he said and took the paper, "Okay, you want to go first?" he asked.

"Sure," I shrugged, "Mi Nombre es Nathaniel Heinz, me gusta el Baloncesto, nadar y Pasar Tiempo con mi familia, odio a las personas que son groseras y Mis pasatiempos son jugar Baloncesto," I said and he quickly wrote what I had translated for him into the assignment sheet we were provided at the start of class.

He turned to me, "Okay my turn," he said giddily and cleared his throat, "Mi nombre es Emmett Cullen, me gusta jugar al ajedrez con mi hermano Jasper, me gusta acampar con mi familia y amo a mi novia, aunque odio jugar al ajedrez con mi hermano Edward, y mis pasatiempos son caminar por los bosques y las montañas," he had many pronunciation errors, but he was otherwise okay.

I filled in my sheet and took him before walking up to Mrs. Goff and handing her the sheets, "We're finished," I said. She seemed shocked before collecting the sheets and sending me back to my desk while she marked them.