1.Mysterious boy

,,So I was going for the book I told you about right?'' says Aether whilst drinking his coffee with Kazuha opposite him.
,,hm.."
,,And so I was in the bookstore and this guy was there. He looked so scary and he looked like he was in a hurry so he walked really fast and ran into me!"
Kazuha chuckled softly as Aether started talking so fast like he always does.
,,We both ended up falling and the book that I was holding was damaged and I needed to pay for it! The guy didn't even apologize he just ran off! Ugh.." Aether sights.
,,Well at least you have two books to read now.." Kazuha says and sips his coffee.
,,Haha, you always end up in these situations don't you?" Albedo comes over, kissing his cheek.
Albedo and Aether started dating almost two months ago, when Aether first vent to this caffe. They started talking to each other and ended up falling in love. 'I wonder if I'll ever meet someone like that..' Kazuha thought to himself.
,,ALBEDO WHAT ARE YOU DOING COME HELP ME WITH THE DISHES YOU CAN DO THIS AFTER WORK!" Venti yells at Albedo from the back. Aether and Kazuha laughed and Albedo vent to help with the dishes.
The Caffe was closed but they had something like VIP because they're all friends and sometimes Aether or Kazuha helps with the cleaning.
,,Do you have plans for today that we need to clean so quickly?" Albedo asks Venti.
,,Yes! I'm going on a date with Xiao." Venti says to him.
,,Ohh I see.."
Venti and Xiao started dating almost 6 months ago, they started talking in class because Xiao was new and he sat next to Venti. Kazuha didn't know much about them but he really liked to talk to them. They were such an iconic couple..

,,Well I should get going then. I still need to study for the exam tomorrow." Kazuha says.
,,Yeah me too, Albedo told me that he'll help me with it so I'm staying."
,,You should also find someone to help you study Kazuha! I know you struggle with school." Venti joins their conversation.
,,Yeah, yeah.. whatever you guys say.."

....