6.text messages

The next day Kazuha vent to the Caffe. He was still thinking about Scaramouche and how he said that he needs to leave.
,,Hey guys.." said Kazuha when he saw Aether and Xiao at one of the tables.
,,Oh hi Kazuha, we were just talking about you!" Said Aether with a big smile.
,,Huh..me?"
,,Yeah, you and that guy left pretty early yesterday did something happen?"
,,Um.. I think we were just tired so I walked him home." He said after sitting down next to Xiao.
,,Looks like you found your person right?" Venti came to their table so quickly that Kazuha didn't even noticed him until he said that.
,,Well- I don't know? He's nice but we know each other for like a week or so." Kazuha says.
,,When I first saw Albedo, I knew It was the guy for me." Aether said.
,,Oh?" Albedo came from the back when he heard him say that. Aether just smiled at him.
,,Oh what time is it?" Aether asked quickly.
,,Uhm..12:33PM." Xiao said.
Aether quickly stand up and vent to kiss Albedo.
,,I'm gonna pick up Klee from the school thing, she was with her class somewhere at an vacation, bye guys!" He said waving at his friends.
,,Why does he pick up your sister..?" Xiao asked.
,,Well, since I'm here until 4PM I can't pick her up so Aether said he'll go."
,,Aw.." Venti said and vent back to check on some other customers.
Kazuha thought again about Scaramouche and got an idea. He got his phone out of his pocket and searched for his number.

Scara

Hey Scara, I was wondering how are you doing ...

It has been almost an hour and he didn't text him back. He was chatting with Xiao but after a while he decided to go back home and study for some exams.

Scara

Does your arm hurt? I'm a little worried and the fact that you don't text me back is making me worried even more..
Please text me when you can.

I'm okay

This is all he wrote. Kazuha thought that he did something wrong but decided to just leave it for Monday at school.

Again the next day Kazuha vent to the caffe. None of his friends were there only Venti. He sat at an table and Venti comes to him.
,,Do you want the same as always?"
,,Yes, thank you Venti."
,,No problem oh- also you should check up on that table." Venti points to a table. There was a boy sitting.