13.Whats wrong with me..?

Flashback
,,Kuni, do you have my- ohh who is this guy?"
My sister asked me when she walked up to me.
,,Uh. No one? Why do you care?" I asked her as it was nothing but her business.
,,He's pretty, is he your friend?"
'I know he is...' I thought to myself. This was my problem recently. I found myself liking a person. And the person was a guy. He was a bitch actually, but I found him so pretty. A dumb crush.
,,Y-yeah whatever. What do you need.."
•••

,,What's up pretty boy~ you're staring at me the whole lunch break.."
,,What did you just call me...?" I got a bit nervous by the sudden nickname.
,,Pretty boyy~" he whispered to my ear. At this point I was red. A lot.
•••

,,bye Scara.." he said as we arrived at my house. He pulled me into a soft kiss and with by goodbye, he left.
As I went into my house, there was my dad on the sofa.
,,So you fuck guys now? What bitch did I raise a fucking fag?!"
•••

,,Your awake?" A soft voice asked next to Scaramouche. He opened his eyes to see Kazuha. There was a little bruise under his eye, and Scaramouche remembered everything now. He reached to brush Kazuhas bruise with his hands.
,,Oh- don't worry it's nothing. The only thing that matters is that you're safe now." Kazuha said as he hugged the other boy.