17. the truth

TW: mentions of suicide

,,Kazuha where- where are we..?" Scara breathed out. Kazuha took him by his hand and walked in the middle of the bridge.

,,My ex jumped off of this bridge. Right here." he pointed at the ground. He looked into the sky. The sun was getting down.

,,When it was sunset.." Kazuha leaned on the railling with Scara doing the same. He was stresset out by what Kazuha just said to him. He really didn't know what to do, so he just listened for now.

,,He did it because of his parents. We were dating for a few months and his parents were against it. He often came to me crying about what his parents had said to him." Kazuha wasn't crying. Whenever the mention of Tomo came up, he was tearing up. But not now. He accepted it. He could finally let it go. Let him go.

,,In his last hours his parents said that he was no longer their son. That they no longer love him. He was so angry and sad that he didn't even dare to come up to me for comfort. He didn't call or anything. I was with Aether so he probably didn't want to disturb me." He looked over at Scara who was watvhing him intently and smiled stroking his cheek. 

,,When I was walking home this way. I saw him on the other side of this railing. I was too late to do anything. The last thing he did was saying his last words to me." Kazuha closed his eyes dropping his hand down from Scaras cheek. ,,Tomo said he loved me." 

,,I remember crying into Aethers neck for hours. Maybe even days. But the truly worst thing that happened was... Was that his parents after their own son killed himself because of them didn't care. They just called me that there's no funeral. Nothing." He smiled again as he remembered something ,,Aether got mad.. really mad. He ran to their house and started yelling at them and paying them insane money to get him a funeral. I'll never forget about what he did for me. For us. I visited his grave every day. But then I decided to move on. I still go there but not that often. Maybe we can go there sometime?" Scara finally decided to speak. He found the words.

,,Of course. I'll go there with you. Thank you for telling me this I- I'm so proud of you. How you moved on. You're really strong. " He took him by both of his hands and kissed him.

----------EPILOGUE NEXT CHAPTER------------

okay okay guys I'm giving you a happy end. Also read the last chapter ily