7.friends?

Kazuha picked up his things and vent to the table. He quietly sat down opposite the boy sitting there.
Kazuha smiled at him when the boy noticed him and quickly looked down.
,,Hi Scara.."
,,Mh..hey."
,,Why didn't you text me..?"
,,I- um."
,,Hi! Here's you coffee, hope you'll like it!" Venti said while putting the coffee Infront of Kazuha.
,,Thank you Venti." Kazuha smiled.
,,I did." Scaramouche said as Venti left.
,,..what?"
,,I did text you." He said.
,,You know, I was kinda worried about you, you could have texted me more.."
,,..sorry"
,,It's okay.."
,,Kazuha..are we...friends?" Scaramouche asked quietly.
,,Yeah! Of course." Kazuha said smiling causing Scaramouche to smile slightly too.

...

Few months passed and it's now almost 4 months since Scaramouche came.
,,Albedo, what should I get Klee for Christmas?" Aether asked Albedo who was shutting the door and putting 'closed' inscription on them.
,,She's all about some unicorn stuffed animals lately so you could get her that."
,,Thanks I'll write that down.."
,,Seriously, you have a list for Christmas gifts?"
,,Shush Scara, it's nice of him to think about others.." Kazuha says.
,,I'm not getting you a gift that's for sure." Aether says looking at Scaramouche.
,,Stop being mean to each other you two are ridiculous.." Albedo says smiling and coming to Aether to give him a kiss.
,,Mh-okay"
,,Scara, what do you want for Christmas?" Kazuha asks.
,,Nothing really.."
,,You're like Xiao man!"
,,Truee, he's always like 'ah I'm not really into presents' or 'i don't care, whatever' "
Venti says mocking his boyfriend who gave him a little ,,hmpf" as an answer.
,,But I still love him so, sooo so much" he says happily giving Xiao tons of smooches on his face.
,,Oh guys I'm gonna leave i need to revise for the math test tomorrow.." Kazuha says packing his things.
,,I'll go with you I'm not spending any more time with this guy here."
,,Sure, but that was very mean Scara."
When they left Kazuha walked Scaramouche home. This has been their routine for the past few months. Just everyday walking to Scaramouches house, and then Kazuha asks one question.
,,Everything okay at home?"
,,How long will you be continuing on asking me this? You've been doing it for months!" Scaramouche asks Kazuha slightly annoyed.
,,Just answer and I'll be happy.." Kazuha says smiling at the other.
,,...yes, everything's fine." Scaramouche says avoiding Kazuhas eyes. This is why Kazuha always asks. He never said it clearly to him. He just never looked at him. That made Kazuha feel nervous, nervous and scared that his friend is being tortured in his own home. Although, he always just brushed the nervousness off and thought if something wouldn't be okay he'd tell me.

...