4.the party

It has been 6 days that Scaramouche was the first time in new school. The party that Albedo told them was tomorrow and Kazuha was exited. He haven't been on much partys but even the few times he vent to such a thing it was always fun.

Next day
The sixt boys were going to the house of the party. When they arrived they split up and Kazuha stayed with Scaramouche.
,,Let's get some drinks shall we Scara?"
,,..yeah."
Kazuha took his hand and they vent to find the kitchen.
They got themselves some water and than found a place to sit. The music was loud and there was quite a lot of people.
,,Guys! Were playing spin the bottle upstairs come join!" Kazuha saw Venti yell at them.
When they came upstairs, there were a few people. Kazuha knew some of them but not all.
,,Okay let's play now!" Venti says happily with a smile as he sits next to Xiao.
,,Okay who's spinning?" Albedo asks.
,,Me!" Says a ginger male, kazuha recognise as Childe.
Childe has spinned the bottle and it landed on another male with darker long hair.
,,Zhongliii thruth or dare?" Childe asked with excitement in his voice.
,,I'd take the truth I guess." He says and sips his cup.
,,Uhmm..." Childe begin to think of a question.
,,Zhongli, do you have a crush on anyone in the room right now?"
Zhongli thinks and looks at everyone in the room and than put his eyes on Childe.
,,Yes, of some kind." He says afterwards.
This kind of questions and dares lasted for about half an hour until the bottle Kaeya, fourth year student, spinned landed on Kazuha.
,,Truth or dare Kazuha?" He asks with his flirty tone of voice.
,,Truth I suppose." Kazuha says with a little smile.
,,Kazuha, do you like men?" Kaeya asks his question knowing that this will be a big tricky question for someone like Kazuha.
Kazuha thought of him being with a man and than being with a women but he didn't know.
,,To be honest, I don't really know. I dated a few people but I can't decide whether I like men or women.." he says after long silence.

It was around 12PM and some sort of seven minutes in heaven started to be a thing. Kazuha saw Scaramouche looking uncomfortable so he gestured to him to go out of the room to talk.
,,Are you ok..?" Kazuha asks his friend after closing the door of the room.
,,No.. I mean- yes I'm just tired and... I think I'm gonna go home." He says putting his hand on his forehead.
,,Oh of course, would you mind me walking you home?" Kazuha asks calmly.
,,I..don't mind." Scaramouche felt for a moment a little feeling of relief..
,,Ok I'll just grab my jacket and we can go okay?" Kazuha says putting his hands on Scaramouches shoulders.

...