8.memories

It was week and a half before Christmas, meaning they will have holidays in two days. Kazuha was expecting a letter from his mom, which he did get, but the words written on the mentioned peace of paper weren't the ones he expected. His mom was supposed to come visit him at his apartment for Christmas but unfortunately she couldn't come the next week due to some unknown bussines.
However she said that she'll come in a month even with her new girlfriend!
,,Wow mom...I wonder what's her name.." Kazuha says to himself while putting the letter back into its pocket.
,,Who's name?" Someone asked behind him. It was Scaramouche. He sat next to him on a bench in a park.
,,Oh- hi Scara.." Kazuha says gently smiling.
,,You didn't answer my question."
,,Well, my mom got a new girlfriend!"
,,I see.."
,,What are you doing here anyways.." Kazuha asks.
,,I- well.. my sister is having a party and..she said that I can't be there so now.. now I don't- have a place to be.." Scaramouche managed to get out of him. He was kind of embarrassed for asking his friend to stay over at his place...
,,So, you're asking me if you could stay for the night at my apartment, am I guessing right?"
,,...yea" Scaramouche says quietly.
,,Sure!"

...

,,Um so.. I don't have another bed or anything so.. I'll leave you the bed and I'll go sleep on the couch maybe?" Kazuha asks while searching for a towel for Scaramouche.
,,No, I'll take the couch." Scaramouche insists.
,,No, you'll take the bed I don't want you to sleep on the couch." Kazuha says smiling giving his friend a towel.
,,Whatever.." Scaramouche says and leaving to the bathroom to take a shower.
Kazuha lays on his bed and relaxes a little bit. He was happy that someone was accompanying him, because he has been living in his apartment alone since- a long time. The memories of him sharing this apartment with a certain person made him sob a little. He put his hand over his eyes and tried to not cry.
,,Hey- um..you okay?" Scaramouche made his way to Kazuha. As he sat up his eyes were puffy from tears, shaking heavily and avoiding eye contact he says
,,I'm okay..just thinking.."
He felt a hand under on his cheek and his eyes met Scaramouches. Kazuha grabs Scaramouches hand and his friend makes a little sound like he was hurt. Kazuha noticed it and was confused. He didn't grab him harshly or anything.
He looked at the hand he was holding seeing.. scars?? Kazuha understood the moment he saw it. Scaramouche was never okay.
,,Scara...this is..."

...