Introduction

Please take a few minutes to read this, it's greatly appreciated:

Hi, this book is all about scenarios between you and Peter Parker, each chapter being a different story. It's up to you which Spiderman you want it to be about but there are some where there are people or places mentioned from specific universes so it's up to you. I've put pictures of different spidermen at the top of each chapter, most likely it's the peter that I was picturing whilst writing it but some chapters I've written without a particular Spiderman in mind. You don't have to choose them to imagine, or you can. It's really up to you and who you want to picture.

This is my first book, and even though I love writing this is definitely a new thing for me so any tips will be appreciated :)

If you want to make suggestions I will happily take them so if you have any please comment on this chapter specifically, hopefully I will be able to do it.

Please don't hate on my work, some pieces will be better than others because that's just how writing works, I'll be going back to previously written scenarios and editing them to improve them. I encourage you to read on if you aren't enjoying the current scenario as they're all different so not liking one doesn't mean you won't like any of them (I also need validation for my fragile self esteem so if you genuinely like any of these please let me know XD)

You've probably seen these before but just in case you haven't or have forgotten:
Y/n = your name
A/n = author's note

Anyway I won't keep you waiting, I hope you enjoy :)