7 - Webs

A/n: Sorry I've been so inconsistent, with going back to school I've been really busy doing work but hopefully I can keep posting often.
Thank you so much for reading this! Each part has at least 20 reads, most with quite a few more - I really appreciate you all, I didn't think anyone would see this when I first started writing so thank you!
Please comment as you read and say what you think about this so far, I want to create content for you all to enjoy :)

You and Peter are dating, and you're cuddled up together in his room watching Star Wars (his choice). Quite frankly you don't have a clue what's going on but it didn't matter, you entertain yourself by watching Peter's face, his comforting brown eyes glued to the screen. You watch his expression transform, showing sadness, then joy, surprise (fake, of course, he's seen the film at least a million times). You gaze at his lips as every few lines he mouthes his favourite character's line, acting out the scene.

"Wait who's he Peter?"

"That's Darth Vader! He's the baddie. Remember the guy who got his limbs cut off and his skin burnt? Well yeah that's the same guy except then he was Anakin Skywalker. Now he's Darth Vader. Get it?"

You don't get it. "Yeahhh." You mumble unconvincingly. Peter laughs.

Eventually the film ends and you're left there in silence, too busy wrapped in eachother's arms to think about making conversation. A random thought pops into your head. "Hey Pete?"

"Yeah darling?"

"Random question, but can you show me how your webs work? I've seen them in action but I've never seen them up close."

He laughs again. "Yeah that is a bit random, but sure... you'll have to let me get up first though."

He'd made a good point. You're both intertwined so tightly that he can't get up unless you move, so with an over exaggerated groan you shuffle yourself away from him. "You need me that badly?" Peter teases.

You feel your face blush red. "Nope! I'm an independent woman dearest Peter. I can get any man I desire yet I decided to bestow the honour upon you. Be grateful." You tease back, making Peter start giggling uncontrollably. He begins strapping his web shooter to his wrist.

"Fine then. I'll leave you to Flash, I saw him staring at you earlier... you know seeing as you don't need me..." He trails off, waiting for your reply, which comes before he had time to finish his sentence.

"Noo... nope. No thank you. I'll stick with you thanks." You say as you stand up, leaning against the wall at the opposite side of the room to Peter.

"Good. But I must say, y/n, I'm a bit concerned at our friend Flash stealing you away from me..." He begins as he quickly shoots a web at your right arm, pinning it to the wall at a 90 degree angle from your side.

"Peter!"

"Shh darling. I really don't want you to tempt him." He continues, shooting another web, sticking your other arm the same way with a thump.

"Peter... what are you doing?"

"Hey shush and let me work or I'm gonna have to web your mouth shut sweetheart."

"I-" There's a whoosh as a third web hits your mouth, gluing your lips together but leaving just enough room for you to breathe out of your nose.

"I warned you love."

All you can do is stand there in silence as he webs your legs to the wall too, taking his time between each shot, grinning as he watches you try to speak but get a mouthful of web every time.

"Stop! I don't know if that's safe to eat and I can't have you dying on me! Now stay put... I can't have you out there for all to see again. Who knows what harm Flash would do to you." With that he makes his way to you slowly, as if savouring each step, before his face is inches from yours and you can feel his hot breath tickling your nose. Your eyes scan his complexion, taking in his deep brown eyes, his unruly curls, his mouth which is now grinning as he intently watches you check him out. You're so glad you have him.

"You're so beautiful, y/n. How did I get this lucky? I just want you to promise me one thing, darling, tell me if Flash dares to look at you again. You promise?"

You nod your head vigorously.

"Good. Unfortunately I can't promise you that I won't make him regret it if he does. I just need you all to myself..."

He gently placed his hand on the top of your head before running his fingers down the side of your face, twirling a strand of your hair round his finger on his way down. He stops at your webbed mouth, leaving his fingers there. You long for his touch, wishing that the web wasn't in the way so his hand is on your lips. Suddenly in one powerful motion, Peter rips the web from your mouth, leaving your lips quivering. His muscles ripple as he tenses his arm to crush the web into a tiny ball before launching it behind him.

Peter leans in so his face is beside yours, his lips near your ear. "Promise me you'll stay away from Flash darling?" He whispers.

"I promise Peter." You manage to murmur. You long to pull him into a hug, to have his arms wrapped around you. You tug at the webs restraining your arms, pulling them desperately.

"Ah ah ah. You're not getting out of these without me darling." Peter says, pulling away then relocating his head so that you're inches apart. Your eyes meet, the both of you gazing into the other's longingly. His hands slide round your waist and your heart skips a beat at his touch, willing the webs to go away so you can melt into his strong arms. "Butterflies? For me?" Peter teases. Damn was it obvious? You blush, looking up at his smiling face with both embarrassment and pure, overwhelming joy.

At that moment he leans in, his soft lips crashing into yours. His hands remain on your waist as if he wants to pull you into him but knows he can't, so he uses your body to pull himself into you. You're so close that Peter's hips are pressed against yours, with him slowly pushing against you more. Your lips never part, the two of you are savouring the moment, filling the void that the absence of each other's touch had left.

Finally you pull apart, your lips tingling, wanting more. Your hands pulse with the need to be free, so that you could pull your boyfriend closer to you and never let him go.

Perfectly timed, one hand begins to feel loose and you successfully manage to wriggle it out of the sticky bond.

Peter doesn't notice. He's too preoccupied staring into your eyes, your foreheads against eachother's, breathing heavily after your passionate kiss. Your free arm creeps up on him like a predator hunting it's prey before pouncing, your hand cupping the back of his head, intertwining your fingers in his curls and dragging him in for another kiss. This one is longer, more passionate than the last. This one you can hold him as well as kiss him. This one is special.

When you separate, Peter just maintains eye contact, an expression of adoration donning his features.

"What did I tell you about escaping, huh?" The muffled noise of his web shooter switching on sounds.

*click*