3 - Dancing

A/N : This is a more mature one so if you don't like that move onto the next scenario.
If you're reading this one, play the song when it says :)

You and Peter are alone in Avengers Tower, the others are out on a mission. You finish watching Star Wars together, you curled up against him with his arm wrapped around your shoulders.

Outside the sun has just set so the sky is a deep shade of blue dotted with glowing stars. The moon is full, beaming through the centre window as if placed there on purpose. It's beautiful.

Inside the tower you both have control over the lights for once - Tony wasn't there. Peter had chosen a dark blue for the LED lights tracing the edge of the ceiling, filling the whole room with a gorgeous atmospheric glow. All other lights are off so the glow flooded the room, showering the two of you in light as well.

You sigh. "What should we do now? We have the tower to ourselves tonight."

"No idea." He laughed. "We could play a board game? Or study? Or... what are music do you like? Oh wait I have an idea... FRIDAY? Can you play 'my girl' please?" He turns to look at you, grinning.
He remembers.

*play the song*

You laugh. He stands up, turning to look at you and holding out his hand. "May I interest you in a dance ma'am?" He pulls a face, imitating a stereotypical posh gentleman.

"I can't dance Peter!"

"Neither can I, love." He smiles.

Love. You feel your cheeks flush red as you take his hand, his grip is firm but gentle. He carefully pulls you up, too much so that you tumble into his arms, your hands round his biceps. You both giggle nervously.

Peter guides you to the empty space in the middle of the room and puts his hands on your waist. You put your hands on his shoulders, leaning into him gingerly. The two of you lock eyes. His cheeks are pink, a grin plastered on his face - he was trying to hold it back but failing miserably.

The chorus starts and you begin slow dancing, following his lead. Neither of you know how to dance but neither of you care, you're both so entranced by eachother's presence that all that matters is that you're together. Moonlight floods in, covering you both and mixing with the blue of the LEDs. All you can feel is the warm, safe touch of Peter holding you tightly. All you can hear is the music filling you up, intertwining with the image of Peter gazing at you in admiration to create perfect memories ingrained in your head. You continue to dance, slowly leaning closer into eachother wanting more contact.

Your head is resting on his chest. You listen to his rising heartbeat - he's nervous. You look up at his face again to see him still looking down at you, taking in every feature as if you're the most beautiful thing he's ever seen. His face lights up in an even bigger smile.

"How on earth did I pull you?" He whispers, then pulls you in close and kisses you. His hands make their way from your waist up to your face, holding your head as he presses his lips to yours. Your hands leave his shoulders to wrap further round his neck, guiding him closer till your whole body is against his. At this he takes a sharp intake of breath, responding by pushing you backwards gently until your back is pressed to the window, the moon illuminating your body like an angel. He leans in leaving you no escape, but you don't want to. Every inch of his body is pressed to yours and you will him to get closer. Your lips part for a moment as he gazes longingly into your eyes. "Stop me y/n. Tony's gonna kill me already. Stop me before I do something I really want to do." He pants.

You grasp his hand, directing his wrist at the camera in the corner of the room and firing a web, perfectly on target. "What Tony cant see... he won't find out."

Like magnets drawn to eachother with unbreakable force your lips crash into eachother once more, faces dancing in an unrelenting symphony. "Y/n.  Do you want this?" He murmurs between passionate kisses.

"More than anything."

Peter's hands slowly begin to roam your body, carefully pulling you in once more till you can't get any closer. Words can't describe what you feel, everything else is blurred.

Following his lead, you move your hands up to his hair, running them through the curls. They then steadily move down, tracing his jawline then sliding down his neck to his strong shoulders. The muscles ripple as his arms explore you gingerly so you run your hands along his arms till you reach his, clutching them desperately. You move in sync, never leaving the other... not wanting to. He's so careful, always waiting for consent before every move, both of you so innocent you're experiencing this for the first time together. What did you do to deserve him? Why did he want you?

"You're my girl." He wants you. Nobody else. "Darling stop me, we both know there's no turning back after this."

"Don't stop Peter." You breathe as he carries you to his room.