|eight8|

I woke up to slobbery, milk mouth smelling lips placing kisses all over my face. "Y'all's breath stank i said opening my eyes to the obvious Siah and Leeah. "Uncle trez said do it" "his breath stank too" i said loud enough for him to hear while pulling the toddlers into my lap.

"What was said?" "You're so late" "whatever. You wanna cook here or go out to eat?" "Let's go out" "where you tryna eat at?" "Find something. I can run their baths" "aight".

"Weren't you supposed to be running their baths?" "My fault. We got caught up in the show" "what show? Y'all started with out me?" He said jumping into the bed. "What happened so far?"

They ended up cooking at home.

2hrs later

"Nyuh promise me this ain't gonna be my last time seeing leeah" he expressed whole buckling leeah in her car seat. "promise" "I'm so serious Nyuh. I wanna be in my daughters life" "and I know that you do. It's just going to take some getting used to. We're not used to men in our lives" "I understand. I wanna see my daughter often though. Even if I have to drive to where you live at". I nodded.

I got in the car and put my seatbelt on before turning around to check on leeah. I cranked up the car ready to leave but it didn't turn over. Tried again and it still didn't turn over. "You okay?" "No. Yeah it does this all the time I say in embarrassment before trying again and it started up. "Leeah. Say bye daddy" "bye daddy" "see you later bug. Love you". I waved to siah and trez before taking off down the street.

"Mommy" "yes baby?" "That's my daddy?" ".. yeah baby. That's your dad" "oh. Can you turn on Meg" "girl what?" I said swerving my head to Leeah. She just giggled. "Oh lawd what the hell- who the hell am I raising?" I said to myself turning on Megan's Piano.

Messy, and I'm sick of y'all tryin' it
Bitch got our seats but ain't never finna buy shit
Sorry, hoes hate me 'cause I'm the it girl
I ain't never asked to be the shit, girl
Don't call me "sis, " 'cause I'm not your sister
You really need to come and get your mister

Leeah was nodding her head singing the song. This little girl know the lyrics and all. I pulled out my phone and recorded her.
"My baby is a hottie. I GOTTA A HOTTIE BABYYYYY😝😝" I said yelling over the music and vibing on record with leeah.

After the song was over I turned around seeing leeah vibe to the outro. "Le baby you is really a trip. We oughta get you your own YouTube channel". She smiled and kept vibing. I stared at her admiring her before turning around realizing it was a green light.

I truly love my baby girl.