|nineteen19|

"We going to your house or mines?" "I'm going to mines. You can bring Leeah back up when you're ready" "so you not going to meet my mama?" "There's no need" he arched his eyebrows confused. "Whatchu mean?" "There's no need to meet your mama. We're not doing relationship shit and if you ask me that's relationship shit" "you ain't say that when I meet your mama" "I didn't make you. Besides y'all don't even meet forreal" "whatever Myonne". He got in his car and waited til I got in mines and pulled off.

Dec 3rd

Me and Trez eventually got over our beef and I met his mom. I was wrong about her wanting to meet me. She had a whole picture of me and Leeah blown up in her living room. She was actually a pretty sweet lady. If I coulda met her earlier I would've.

FaceTime call from Babydaddy🥴.
"Wassup?" "Don't wassup me. What y'all doing?" "Leeah knocked and I'm shopping online for her Christmas stuff" "I was just about to ask you about Christmas. What theme you going with soo I don't go with it" "I'm going with My little pony. You?" "Trolls? Do she like trolls?" "My baby is terrified of Trolls. Do PJ masks" "thank you 😂" "mhm".

"Who gonna have her for Christmas?" "Me duh" "that's not fair" "what's not fair about it. You had her for thanksgiving" "that's cause you abandoned us" "don't put it like that Trez" "but seriously though" "I'm serious. I want my family to meet her for Christmas" "what about your sperm donor?" "My ma kicked him out" "You not worried?" "He can't harm me" i said shrugging.

"Well that's all I wanted to know. Kiss Leah fa me. I'll talk to you later stank ass" "alright bum".

I closed my laptop and laid down.

Dec 18th

"Yes Trez?" "How about you have her Christmas and I have her New Years" "You sound dumb. Why would I not go into New Years with my daughter. No" "You being stingy. Just come along with us" "no. I don't wanna be around all these people" "okay so you, me, my mama, spook, leeah and hil. Just us 6" "you lost me at Hillary" "Anyuh you not over that?" Excuse me?? "Alright. I'll talk to you later" and I hung up. Tf that was posed to mean.

Incoming FaceTime call from Babydaddy🥴
"Yeah?" "Ian mean it like that. My fault" "mhm. I'm finna do something real quick so I'll talk to you later" "ight". I hung up and laid down.

Christmas 6 am
"Merry Christmas and good morning stinka. You ready to open your presents?" Leeah just looked real irritated. She was not a morning person. Neither was I but we gotta get this show on the road so we can get on the actual road.

Leeah brushed her teeth and washed her face and came in the living room to eat breakfast. After she ate she opened all her gifts and at that point she was wide awake.

She loved all her gifts. She got more coming from her grandparents and father.

Incoming FaceTime call from Babydaddy 🥴.
"Yes Babydaddy?" "Don't call me that. What y'all doing?" "About to take a shower and get on the road" "Ky coming?" "Yeah. How you know?" "Been posting about it all night" "oh. Why you ask?" "Cause" "mhm. Alright Trez. Bye"

FaceTiming Ky babyyy🤍

"Hey wassup" "me and Lee finna get in the shower. The door gon be unlocked when you come up" "alright" "-alright"

"Bestieeee" I heard Ky yell. Me and leeah was just getting out the shower. "Bestieeeeee" I wrapped the around Leah and went to hug Ky. "Where you clothes at?" "I just got out the shower leave me alone.
"Y'all was supposed to be dressed already" "leeah took her time this morning. Blame it on her" "nuh uhn mommy" "I know auntie baby. Don't let her lie on you like that" Ky said picking leeah up. "Since you so on her side go get her dressed" "will do. You take too long". I walked into the room and they followed behind me. Ky slapped my ass. "Best yo butt getting big ain't it" "you seee😝" "yeah whatever let me not hype you too much".