|twelve12|

FaceTime call from Kyanna👭🏾❤️‍🔥

"Bitchhh" "what's tea?" "Why you was in my city and didn't tell me?" "I called you. You didn't pick up" "oh. Well. I seen y'all's Instagram post" "who post?" "On Trez page. He posted y'all's pictures from the rides place" "oh really?  What's his ig?" "Trez._". I looked at the pictures and he sholl did post the pictures. Awee, i thought to myself. "Where my baby?" "Sleep in the room" "oh. Next time y'all come down here y'all staying at my house" "when y'all coming down?" She added.

"I don't know yet. I gotta work all this week" "whenever y'all do, just come straight to my house. Trez had his time already". I laughed. "Aight, get off my phone child" "alright I love youuu" "love you too ky!" "Ain't no 'I' in that but that's okay" "I love you kyanna marie" "more like it. I'll talk to you later boo". She hung up.

Later that week

"Nyuh when y'all gonna come see me?" "Trez please. We were down there for almost a week. You do not miss us" "ion know why you saying 'us'. I only miss her" "understandable" "nah, im joking" "mhm" "when y'all coming for real though?" Staring at the phone I noticed some girl walking around in his background.

"It look like you got business to take care of. Handle that gang. Ima hit you later" "nah ian doing no-". He got cut off by the 3 beeps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Over the month or two that went by, Trez and Nyuh got closer. For the sake of Leeah of course.