|fourteen14|

When I woke up I was spread out on Trez's arm. I remembered the last time I was in his bed, it didn't last long. I got kicked out.

I looked over to my phone seeing the time and texts messages from Ky.
Ooh shit. I don't have her key do I? I got up and checked my purse before calling her back.

She didn't pick up. I was worried.

Her last text read.
Don't blow my phone up I'm trying to sleep. I thought you still had my keys, i have them. I'll see you later❤️.

Sound exactly like Ky, but I'm still gonna order that thing for her.

"Morning Ny" "good morning Trez". He wrapped his arms around my back and I wrapped mines around his neck.

"Whatchu ordering a tool fa?" He said looking down at my phone.
"It's for Ky" "and you finna order it? Off Amazon?" "You know a better site?" "Ny you don't order a gun off Amazon. What if she kill somebody. That's shit gonna come right back to you" " i know, but they shouldn't" "but they do". "I can get you one. A clean one. No bodies, no nothing" "that sounds illegal" "it might be" "well nevermind" "just let me know of you change your mind" "okay. Leeah and Siah up?" "They brushing they teeth and stuff. When y'all leaving?" "Ina few. We gotta go back to Kys" "when y'all going back home?" "In like 2 days" "oh okay".

I went upstairs and made sure Siah and Leeah were okay.
I brushed leeahs hair and Siah was downstairs already.
"You wanna eat here or at auntie Ky house?" "Here". I nodded.
"Go eat. I'm bout to brush my teeth then I'll be down". I heard a girls voice downstairs. Ain't my business.
I brushed my teeth and put my phone on my hip.

I walked downstairs not paying attention to Trez's business. Him and the girl were in the bathroom so I stayed away from that area so I wouldn't seem nosy.

As soon as I heard the door open and unlock I turned my head.

"She wants to be introduced so bad. Nyuh this Hillary. Hillary, Nyuh". I scrunched my nose at the name.

"Nyuh??" I looked up to see the infamous Hillary.
"You okay?" Trez asked. "Y'all know each other?"
I shook my head and bit my lip.

"You brave as fuck dawg" I announced while grabbing Leeah and our stuff. "what?" Trez asked.
"Nyuh that's you? That's the baby. Awee she's so pretty. I though it died"

"Hillary. You're weird. I bet you the reason I ran into b last night. You're sick, sick as fuck. Imagine what hell b would've done if he had gotten his hands on me last night. Imagine what the fuck he'd do to my seed. I- actually I'm not finna waste my breathe on yo bitch ass" I said pulling the knife i got from the knife rack earlier out my bra inching closer to her.

"If I ever see yo ass again. If you ever come near me or my seed ever again, I swear to the man above us I will put yo ass with the one below us. Do I make myself clear?" I felt Trez grab me but I pulled away from him. "Come on leeah we out".

I put Leeah in and buckled her up. And got in my seat.
"Nyuh what the hell was that?" "Trez leave me the fuck alone" "what the hell"

I was pissed as fuck driving on the highway. I powered my phone off so Trez couldn't keep bothering me.
I forgot to tell Ky. Ima just call her later.

We got home around 3 ish.

Distracting myself from the outside world me and Leeah stayed cuddled in the bed. Every chance I could, I kissed her and pulled her closer to me.
After a while we decided on dinner, which I wasn't cooking so we ordered food and Leeah wanted her hair braided.
She wasn't tender headed and she actually enjoyed getting her hair did.

I washed her hair in the sink then proceeded to dry and braid.

She wanted a certain style which took a long while. She liked the outcome though.

By the time I got done, we ate dinner, i ran our baths and I put her in bed.

I stayed up a little longer explaining what had happened to Ky. She was just as mad as me but a little more hurt I didn't talk her what had happened during my high school year earlier.

*knock
Who the fuck? I thought to myself.

I swung the door open and there stood Trez.

"Trez leave" "nah we have to talk. And ain't no 'I don't wanna' " he said with emphasis on the i don't wanna.

"How'd you even find me?" "Turned your location on. Let's talk"

"I don't want to and I don't feel like it" "I don't care. Nyuh you held a knife to my sister" "she's your sister??" "Not blood" "so you adopted her as your sister?" "Yes" "how could you" i said in disgust.

"What's she do to you?" "You really don't know huh? Cause of you ask me this all seem set up" "no i don't know. Would you like to enlighten me?" "Nah. Let's keep it that way" I said marching away.

Trez grabbed me and wrapped his arms around my waist but had my arms tucked under his so o couldn't move his.

"Trez please" "Nyuh. I'm not allowing you to go to sleep til you talk". He sat on the couch with me on his lap with a tight but not too tight around me.

Every few minutes I'd yank to get loose but he wasn't letting up.

We sat there for a little minutes before I got fed up.

"Trez if you let me go I'll tell you". He shook his head. "I promise". He let me go and I sat across from him.
He leaned forward resting on his knees to let me know he was listening.

"I-" I started to speak but I couldn't. "Trez I really don't want to talk about it. It's a past for a reason" "Nyuh you gotta talk to me. You hurt my sister" "SHE HURT ME"I started getting teary eyed. "how?"
I looked up trying to stop the tears. He got up and pulled me up into his arms.
"Trez I really don't want to speak on it" "I understand. But you going to have to tell me eventually. You make it worse when you hold on it"
I nodded my head and rested in his arms. I looked up and he looked down into my eyes. In a bliss I kissed him and he kissed me back. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. "Where you wanna go?" I didn't reply. I just kept kissing him.

He laid me down on the couch and I sat up helping him take his shirt off. "You want it?" I nodded. I wanted him. I didn't know I wanted him this bad until now. "You sure?" I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him down with me. We continued kissing passionately.

He trailed from my lips to neck leaving marks on my neck and massaging my breast.
My breath hitched as his mouth touched my nipple.
Slowly and passionately he made his way to my area. He removed my shorts and underwear and rubbed my clit. At the first touch I moaned.

He kissed me one last time before connecting his lips to my clit.
Before i could reach my climax, Trez slipped 2 fingers in going in and out. I winced at the pleasure.

After climaxing Trez came up and and let me taste myself then kissed me.

I tugged on his pants. "You sure?" I nodded.

"Don't run"