|twentythree23|

"You look beautiful" "You look handsome as well. TreZ".

He opened the car door and I got in and put my seatbelt on.

"So where we eating?" "Wherever i take you nosy" "🙄"

"Fix yo face. You'll love it. I promise"

We pulled up to this pretty, expensive, high quality ass restaurant.

It was soo fancy, they had valet parking.

Trez toward the man the keys and came to open my door and we walked into the restaurant.

"Trez, this is beautiful". He smiled.

"Thank you" i said to him. "You welcome he said sitting down.

Over dinner we talked about how his day went and what him and Leeah did.

He said that he would be upset at the amount of toys she'd be taking home.

After dinner.

"Trez where we going?" "You always asking questions" "I'm just trying to be aware" "You safe. Ian gon do anything to you nor am I gonna let anybody else" he said looking me in my eyes.

Id kiss him right now. But no relationship shit.

We pulled up to a hotel.

"I was finna blindfold you, but you probably would already know" "a hotel?" He nodded.

"Oohh LORD Trez. Whatchu got in store tonight?" I giggled.

"Let's see" he held his arm out and I grabbed it.

He led up to the elevator and to a room.

"Youn gotta close your eyes, but before i open the door I just wanna say this" I looked at him letting him know he can finish speaking whenever.

"I don't know" he shrugged.

He opened the hotel door and stepped aside so I could walk in.

YOU READY TO BE MINES NOW?

Was spelt out with balloons.

"I'm ready to be yours now?" I repeated the question looking at Trez.

"Yeah. You ready to be a family now. Not Babydaddy and babymama, but Mama and dad and child. Myonne, Montrez and Maleeah?"

I didn't even realize all of our names started with a M until now.

"Trez- I" "you what?" "I want to. But how is this going to work. We live in 2 different cities and I'm relocating soon how-" "you want this. Us. A family?" "Yeah but-" "then we'll figure it out as a family together, later. Aight?" I nodded.

He pulled me into a hug.

"I can kiss you now? Since I'm yours now?" Trez nodded and scooped me up as our lips intertwined and we kissed eachother passionately.

We pulled away from eachother, staring into each other's eyes.

"I really missed your touch" I expressed to Trez.

"I missed you too Ny".

He removed one hand from my legs and used it to move my head to the side so he could access my neck.

I moaned at his soft pecks, leading from one side to the other.

He sat me on the bed and removed my shirt and pushed me back, continuing the pecks from my neck and on down.

When he got to my nipples he sucked them then I stopped him.

"What's wrong?" "I- I don't know" "you not feeling it? We can stop" "no I am. I-" "come on".

I fixed my bra and followed Trez to the top of the bed.

"What's on ya mind?" "How'd this going to work? Like I really want a family. I really do but I'm moving back to Atlanta and you still stay here" "since when you decide you was moving to Atlanta?" "I found some nicer apartments. Have more that 1 bedroom. Its an apartment but it's worth it and it's nice" "we can gon ahead and knock that out. About getting a apartment, we needa find a house. A home for us. A family. If you want to relocate back to Atlanta we'd have to talk about it forreal but we can work on it. Everything from here on out is a us thing. We're together now ma. How it should've been from the jump".

I nodded taking in his words. "You right" "I know".

He pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead.

I laid on his chest as we fell asleep.