|twentytwo|

Feb 13
11:24

"Hey ma. How was the drive?" Trez said hugging me.
"It's was good. Leeah sleep. Put her in her bed?"
He grabbed Leeah out my arms and crept up the stairs and put her in her bed.

I grabbed a cover and knocked out on the couch before he could come back down.

A bitch was tired.

Feb 14th 10:17

I got up, did my hygiene and cooked breakfast.

"Goodmorning. You ain't have to do all this" Trez spoke. "But i did! Sit. Where's leeah?" "Behind me". She popped from behind her fathers leg and I scooped her up and kissed her cheek and asking her how her night was before sitting her down.

"Mommy you made pink pancakes?" "Yep. And red. What color you want?"  "Pink" I grabbed her pink pancake and ripped it for her, then set some bacon, sausages and grits on her plate before putting it infront of her.

I made Trez's plate while I was making mines so after I gave him his I sat down and we prayed and ate.

Cooking breakfast was the least I could do. He was about to take me to a fancy restaurant and I know he's not going to let us leave until I ate good. And I'm finna eat good.

After everyone ate, Trez cleaned the kitchen and I got leeah washed up and dressed.

Trez let her vlog on his phone so after she got out the shower she was walking around, talking up a storm.

"You ready to go mama?" "Y'all leaving now?" Trez nodded.
I got up and kissed Leeahs cheek and hugged her and Trez before saying be safe and watching them pull off.

I sat in the living room until i felt it was time to go.

Trez pov.

Before I took Nyuh out I wanted to take Leeah out.

Today was going to be 'say yes' day.

Anything she wanted she'd get. It doesn't help that she already spoiled. That just makes it much worse but oh well.

"What you want to do today?" I asked starting the car and pulling off.

We started off our day at target. Leeah got about $200 worth toys.

Ny gon be mad. LOL.

After target we went to the mall and then to lunch.

We had lunch at this top tier lunch place. Leeah only wanted chicken tenders and fries and I didn't order anything.

After the lunch place we headed to the store to get my ma some flowers, chocolates and some gift bags for the things I picked up for her through out the day.

We headed to her house.

Knock knock.

Ma swung the door open, completely ignoring me and going straight to Leeah.

"Ma im right here as well" "I see baby" she said wrapping her meaty arm around me.

I kissed her forehead and went to sit down.
"Open them". Leeah picked the bags and the cards out.
Ma pinched her cheeks and she giggled. Ionk how she likes that.

I watched my mama open her bags in awe.
"Dale you didn't have to" "I did. Where's pops"
(A/N. We just about to pretend pops been here this whole time. I want leeah to have a paw paw figure since she doesn't have one on her mothers side and I want Ny to have a father figure because her sperm donor was- was just that. A sperm donor)

"He went out" "y'all sure y'all not doing anything tonight? No dinner?" "No baby I'm cooking from home. We gonna watch leeah. We got this. Go get your woman" she winked.

"Alright Ma. I love you. Tell pops too" "alright baby see you later".

I hugged ma then kissed leeah forehead then left.

I headed to the hotel and went in and started setting up.

Afterwards I headed home to get ready.

"Happy Valentine's Day!"

Was written on my room door.

I walked in to see chocolates and gifts.

"Anyuh" he chuckled to himself.

He left it alone and went to take his shower and got ready.

Nyuh pov

"My you ready?" "Yeah. How i look?" "You look good. Yo butt look fat as hell" "I know. I know" "I think Trez at the door".

I bout shitted on myself. Hoe why is we nervous?