|eighteen18|

"Ny you up" "no" "come on. It's 12. We should go get some food" "I'm not hungry" "I don't want to hear that. Yo fat ass always hungry" "just for that im not getting up" "I'm playing chill" he said pulling the cover off of me.
"Turn them lights off and I'll get up" "why. You naked or something? It ain't nothing I ain't seen already" "no i just have a bad ass headache". After turning off the lights he tugged the cover off me and pulled me up. "I think we should lay back down" "I don't" "please. 5 more mins" "no. We're going to eat. Where yo shower shoes?" "By my bags. How about this. I take a pill and lay back down while I wait on it to kick in and you take a shower" "sounds like a good plan but nah" he shook the pill bottle and gave me one and some water.
"3 mins?" "Just three mins Ny". Yes. He finally caved in.
I pulled him down and got on top of him.

"Come on. 3 mins been up" "2 more mins. My headache still here" "it's gonna be there for a little while" "we can't do anything anyways. We not turning the lights back on till my headache goes away" I said moving off of him and going to the top of the bed.
"You know I'm not changing my mind either. You might as well come on and lay down". I pulled him and he came and laid down beside me in my arms then started kissing on my neck.

"Trez don't start nothing you can't finish". He started sucking on my neck. I threw my head back letting out a moan before pushing him over and getting on top of him.
I leaned down and kissed him. I pushed his head over and up kissing and sucking on his neck. I'm not about to be the only ones with hickies.
He let out small moans which turned me on even more.
"Yo headache must be gone" "no it's still there" "come on Ny" he went to the edge of the bed then held his hand out so we could go shower.
I moved his hand and tugged on his draws.
"We don't have time for that. Plus you be loud as fuck" "I don't give a fuck. We grown. Fuck them" and with that I pulled out Trez's piece and stroked it before putting it in my mouth. I heard him moan a little. Using my hands and mouth I sucked Trez up till he came on my breasts.
"My headaches gone" "I bet" he said out of breath. I followed behind him and we got into the shower. I turned on the bathroom light and he turned on the shower. The minute the water got hot and I stepped in the lights went off and I was in Trez's grip. He picked me up and slid it in while kissing me. I moaned in his mouth and that gave him motivation. He moved me up and down and God it felt amazing. I slipped from his grip and he pushed my back against the wall and put himself back in me. With every stroke I got weaker and weaker but it felt so good. He grabbed my breasts sucking on my nipple. He knew that was my weakness.

"Fucckkk trezz". He nibbled on my nipple making me twitch a little bit.
"I'm about to cum" he steadied the pace and we both came. He put my leg down and kissed me one last time.

He washed off first and then I washed off and we got lotioned up and dressed.

"You didn't nut in me did you?" I said coming behind him wrapping my arms. "You always talking about a son" he shrugged. "You did forreal?" "No. I pulled out" he said chuckling. "That's not funny". "Come on let's go" he said grabbing my hand and we walked out the hotel room, through the lobby and out.

"This used to be my favorite place. I used to come here every Sunday" "I see why. The food was good as hell" "Trez you actually fat as fuck but got the nerve to call me fat" "mhm" "I think im heading up tonight. When you going?" "Where" "home" "we're not leaving till you sit down and talk to your family. Even if we gotta be down here for a week" "um.. we're not. We're leaving. They obviously didn't want to talk to me so ima just leave" "when you don't want to talk, what I do? I make you talk. You gonna make them talk to you"    "They don't want to see me" "okay and".

"You got a cousin, childhood friend you can use to get to ya family?" "I don't know" "think". I thought hard.

I stalk Cory's ig from time. He doesn't know it's me. "I can text Cory" "call him tell him meet us here" "now?" "The sooner we do this the better". He sat in the drivers seat and leaned it back a little then pushed it back from the steering wheel then pulled me on his lap. "You was gon make my battery run out".