Ch 6 | Wish you were sober.

Everyone really takes you as that one quite girl who'll get bullied and say nothing.

But nah, they got the wrong impression.

You held the girl's wrist and twisted it as she squealed in pain but didn't make any noise, maybe she didn't want others to know that the all popular Lyra just got her hand twisted.

'I'll see you later' She whispered in your ears with an obvious anger and walked out of the room.

You started laughing loudly and started walking towards the washroom.

You felt everyone's eyes on you but you really never cared so why now.

Hyunjin and Winter followed you to the washroom making sure you were okay.

You stood in front of the basin and stood for a second when you saw Hyunjin and Winter giving each others death stares from the mirror.

'Yn are you okay?' They both said the same thing at the same time.

Before you could reply, Winter said in a low but pissed tone, 'UGHH First let ME ask her'

'Waw now is it written somewhere who should ask yn first and whose later?' Hyunjin stated.

'First of all, ALL OF THIS IS YOUR FAULT THAT YN IS GETTING BULLIED. AND SECOND YN IS MY BEST FRIEND AND I DO NOT APPROVE YOU AS HER BOYFRIEND' Winter shouted.

What did she just say? And who tf is she to tell me who is eligible to be my partner n whose not.

You busted into laughter followed by Hyunjin who started laughing too after hearing Winter's statement.

'Did I say something funny?' Winter rolled her eyes.

'Well you did babe' You said as you pulled Hyunjin closer to you interlocking your arms with his.

'I love him, you get that? DO YOU GET THA-'

You couldn't complete your sentence as Winter pulled you towards her and attached her lips right on yours.. you felt her soft plump lips which you always wanted to have a taste of.

You couldn't resist yourself from kissing her back. So you just wrapped your hands around her naked waist and did what you had to

Breaking you both from the kiss Hyunjin pulled you towards him with his face right in front of yours

Breaking you both from the kiss Hyunjin pulled you towards him with his face right in front of yours. oh god the thick air, the tension just increased 100 times.

'CHOI YN, YOU ARE MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING???'

You were going to shout back that ' But we were FAKE' just when you noticed a drop of tear falling from Hyunjin's eye.