Ch 8 | Nothing lasts.

Right now, you were sitting in a cafe alone to meet winter. She texted you that she wants to meet you, to talk.

Glancing at your clock, you saw that it was 2pm in the afternoon.

Your mind went again to this morning's incident, oh well the thunderstorm didn't last for very long, the sky was crystal clear.

Your cheeks went hot reminiscing the moments with hyunjin, the way you clinged to Hyunjin. You were absolutely terrified of thunderstorms, after a particular incident. Well you don't want to remind yourself that again.

'Helloo y/n are you here?' winter waved her hands in front of your face, which made you snap out of your thoughts.

'Oh I'm so sorry, I was lost, sit grab a seat' you said after smiling. You could feel that things got awkward after what happened. It harmed your friendship.

'Y/n I'm in a run, but I want to clear things up..last night I t-thought you were yeonjun.. and I'm sorry for what I said about hyunjin, I have absolute no right to tell whom you're gonna date or not. I'm so sorry for what happened.' she took a deep breath after saying this in one go.

It hurt, yes it did hurt maybe.

'Oh okay..it's okay I completely understand'

'Thank you y/n I'll see you later, I'm in such a rush' she said before bidding you goodbye.

You could feel the tension loosening a bit. You understood that the friendship got harmed. The 'best friend' thingy is no more.

'For sure I lost the friendship by this' you said before collecting your bag and walk away.

You found yourself in your home soon, as you locked the door with the keys.

Plopping yourself in the couch, you had nothing to do.

'Y/nah why are you sitting here? Your boyfriend is waiting for you in your room' you heard your mom say from across the kitchen.

WTF HE TOLD MY MOM?

'WHO-' you said while standing up from the couch.

'psst I won't let him get into your room but he's too hot that it's no problem' you mom whispered.

'MOM NO' you said before stomping you way to your room.

'WHY ARE YOU HERE' you said opening your door and also shutting it loudly.

You saw Hyunjin going through your things. How dare he.

'WHY ARE YOU GOING THROUGH MY THINGS' you said before taking whatever was in his hands. You eyes broadened after you saw what he was holding.

'WHAT THE FUCK HOW DID YO-' you took your bra immediately from his hands and threw it over somewhere.

Before you could say anything else, he put you up in his arms and threw you on the bed.

'LISTENN I need to talk' he said before sitting on the bed.

'Ouch that HURT' you said before rubbing your back.

'LISTENNN NA ARE YOU GOING TO THE SCHOOL TRIP?' he exclaimed excitedly.

'No I don't ever' you replied.

'Nooooo come na please?' he said.

'No I'd rather sleep' you said before he started to show you puppy eyes.

'Yo boy that ain't gonna work on me- okay I'll go' you said before hiding your smile by pressing your lips.

'YAYAYAYAYAYAAAY I LO- THANK YOU' he said before hugging you tight and giving you a couple of kisses on the cheek.

'NO DON'T KISS ME' you said as you put your hand on his face.

'Yah I should get a chance too like you, don't i?' he said before winking and again pecking you.

'When is the school trip?'

'Its Saturday it's on monday'

'Where are we going?

'Its a field trip now idk'

'Okay how many days?'

'5'

'WHAT'

'What what?'

'Why does it last for so long? It's stoo long my mom won't let me go' you said.

'Uh..WAIT' he said before getting out of the room and going downstairs.

'Where are you going-' you followed him.

'Auntyyyy' he said. The fuck what's je gonna do.

'Aunty aunty aunty would you let y/n go to the school field trip?' he said before going to your mom.

'Why won't I? She doesn't even get out of her room'

'Well the field trip is for holy 5 days' you added.

'What? 5 days? That's too long dear.' your mom added.

'No no nooooo she's almost 18 right? We all go to the field trips! The whole class is going! Imagine how weird it would be if she doesn't go right? And I want my girlfriend to be there!' he said while nagging.

'Uhm okay..but you'll have to promise me to look after her. Look I kinda trust you. I know you're a good boy.'

'gOoD bOy mY aSs' you said.

'Y/n language!' your mom scolded.

'YEPPP I promise you, I won't even let her out my sight! I promise!' he said. How was he so expert in getting what he wants?

'Okay I'll trust you more if you take her out now. She never goes out and sometimes I get worried she'll forget how to talk or how people look like' you mom advised.

'NO I WAS JUST OUT' you said. But no, hyunjin already dragged you by his arms when your mom bid you both goodbye.

'LET'S GO GET BOBAAAAA' he said while dancing. Oh boy.