Ch 10 | I'll catch you if you fall.

You stood there outside in the huge line, for the bus. You should have never agreed to this. This is so crowded like the fuck. And on top of that it's so cold too.

You literally wrapped yourself in that jacket you were wearing, still you felt cold. You were looking like a potato but who cares.

Suddenly you felt someone putting another jacket over you. Finally a little less cold.

'Whoever it is, thank you for the kind deed you did for this poor dying soul. Thank you so much. I'm sorry I can't turn the other way, or else I'll fall because of the weight.' you said.

'But I'll catch you if you fall.' you heard the person whisper. It didn't take you a while to know who that person was.

You got close to Hyunjin as obviously he was warm for more comfort when he back hugged you tightly.

'Mm you're warm.' you stated.

'And you're cute' he said before you smiled widely.

The line started moving, and you couldn't walk with all those clothes now.

'I'm holding you, walk.' hyunjin said when you started walking. Thank God.

You got to the bus, to see winter and yeonjun in the first seats. No way you were sitting in the first seats.

'Can we go to the back seat?' you said to Hyunjin.

'Yea sure anywhere' he said when you got to the back second seat, near the window as always.

He wrapped his arms around you to keep you warm as you huddled up close to him.

Going through your pockets, shit. You didn't bring your earphones.

'HOW COULD I EVER FORGET MY EARPHONES HOW LIKE HOW' you said almost crying out.

Just then, hyunjin gave you one of the earbuds of his.

'THANK YOUUUU can you let me play too pleaseeeeeee?' you said while pouting. How could he ever ignore that face or say no.

He handed you his phone to play when you smiled wide.

Playing your favourite song and putting your head on his shoulder while his hands were wrapped around you, you drifted off to sleep.

After 3 hours.

'Omg they look so cute. They're lucky' you heard someone say when you felt your eyes flutter open.

 They're lucky' you heard someone say when you felt your eyes flutter open

Author's note : (it's a train here but okay nvm)

Blush crept on your cheeks. You saw that hyunjin was fast asleep and he was in a uncomfortable position for you, he might hurt his neck.

Getting up, you put his head on your lap slowly, not wanting to wake him up.

'I wonder if he's really sleeping or he's pretending' you said as you pecked his lips. No reaction. He was sleeping indeed.

'He's so adorable I wanna kiss him so hard but nvm' you said before playing his hair.

You didn't realise when you again fell asleep.

After 30 mins.

-'H-hello y/n? We've reached' you felt someone shake you. How dare they. Oh it's winter oops.

-'Thank you..Hyun? Wake upppp' you said before patting his cheeks. You could feel a deep close stare. Obviously it was winter.

Hyunjin still wasn't waking up, maybe he was a deep sleeper. And winter was also there, so you kissed him hard.

Then, finally Hyunjin opened his eyes. 'Mmh what's up good stuff' he said before as he kissed you too.

It wasn't only that you wanted to make winter jealous, it was also that you wanted to kiss Hyunjin since you got in the bus.

'We're here come on let's go' you said before he got up from his seat as you followed him too.

You gasped when you stepped outside the bus.
Wherever they took you to, it was a beautiful place.

'There's a bridge we need to climb, come!' winter said as you followed as probably you too missed whatever teachers said

'omg the line is so long' (imagine it is crowded by students lol)

After a while, you all reached when the teachers started speaking,

'We'll he handing you some tents, as you nee to set them up. There should be two ppl in one tent, and remember, NO BOYS AND GIRLS ALLOWED IN ONE TENT! okay start working!'

You knew already you'll be pairing up with winter.

'Winter let's go..?' you said before she nodded smiling.

'I'll see you later' you said before kissing hyunjin's cheek and going away to set up the tent.

After 35 mins.

'This looks perfect'

You were too tired from the journey even though you were sleeping most of the time

You were too tired from the journey even though you were sleeping most of the time. You dropped in one of the beds and slept away for god knows how much.

After 4 hours.

Fluttering your eyes open, you saw it was already dark.

'

Let's go get dinner, they're serving' winter said as you heard your stomach rumble.