Ch 18 | Wrong.

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N' hyunjin and winter got inside the room when you jumped from the bed and screamed.

There you saw Hyunjin and winter while in her hands were a small yet cute cake in her hands. Oh wait it's your birthday.

'WHAT THE ACTUAL- wait it's actually my birthday i totally forgot-'

'Happy birthday babe' hyunjin said while engulfing you in a tight hug.
'And don't worry I didn't get kidnapped' he said while patting your head.

'I'll kill you someday' you said when winter put the cake on the bed and took her turn to hug you.

'Happy birthday y/n' she said pulling away. 'Cut the cake already' she said as she placed it on the table.

 'Cut the cake already' she said as she placed it on the table

You cut the and ate it first as you are yourself first. It's food. Your birthday. You go first.

'wtf' hyunjin said when you stuffed the piece of cake inside his mouth as he gagged. Then you cut another piece and feeding winter.

'I'll pack the rest of the cake with me. Thank you so much, for worrying me out and also surprising me.' you said as you giggled.

'We'll have to leave too y/n, the bus is already there and it's 2pm' winter said.

You gasped when you realised it's already time to leave. You felt a little sad but okay you had a lot of fun here.

'Okay let's go then' you said as you closed the cake into the box and put it in your bag. Hyunjin was still struggling with the big piece you literally stuffed into his mouth. Poor boy.

'Idiot' you said as you wiped the cream which was all over his lips when you pulled him out of the room.

Checking out, you three headed back to the camp.

Students were scattering everywhere with bag in their hands and into different groups.

'I'll come from the washroom yeah? Stay here I'll be in a minute' hyunjin said as he went to the washroom leaving you alone with winter.

There was awkward silence, when you decided to break it.

'Did you sleep well last night? You asked Winter.

'Yea..yeonjun sneaked in last night to check on me. I don't know why, he didn't need to..'

'I guess he was just worried for you.'

'But he doesn't need to care so much for me- idk why buy I feel like he's just so obsessed with me'

'No winter he's not obsessed with you, he just cares for you. Don't so mean yeah..?' you said patting winter's back.

'Y/n if it's no problem, can you sit besi-'

'UH HELLO Y/N HYUNJIN IS IN A FIGHT BECAUSE OF YOU?' someone screamed when they caught your attention.