BONUS : Lover.

1k????? What? How are we even supposed to say thank you? 😭 This means so much truly. We love y'all <3

This is a long ass bonus part, and do stay tuned for more from us 👀✨

8 years after. Y/n's pov.

Sometimes time passes so quickly, you don't even notice. Specially when you're enjoying it.

8 years passed on by? Holy mfuckin 8 years and yea i still swear like that nvm.

Tbh, life has just been getting better and better. Guess what- I'm engaged to that idiot and the wedding is scheduled in a few days. Yes. YES.

I work as an event manager, And Hyunjin is still working his way to get into the national basketball team. I think he made it as he got a gold in the selections, and is on a break.

Well- we had a deal that I would get engaged to him if he got a gold in the selections and guess what he did. Nvm.

'Are you ready yet?' he shouted from downstairs.

'Yea yea coming' i shouted back. Well- there's finally a school reunion after 8 years.

I checked myself in the mirror for the last time. Grabbing your phone, 'Mirror selfies i love mirror selfies'

'Are you ready yet- YOU STOLE MY SUIT GET IT OFF' he said before literally snatching the suit off of me

'No it looks revealing or else take it' he mumbled as he put it over my body again.

'Such a weirdo' i said as you rolled my eyes. 'Let's gooOoOoOoO' i intertwined your arms into his and started swinging it as we both got out of the closet.

Some things truly never change.

'You drive' i threw the keys when Hyunjin catched it. 'Yes ma'am'

After 30mins. Author's pov.

You both found yourself in front of thus restaurant, as you both got inside. Laughs and talks could be heard from a distance.

Forwarding to the tables, 'Here comes the famous couple' someone said as you flashed a smile and got your seat as hyunjin sat beside you.

Looking around the table, you could see some familiar faces.

Doyeon — that girl dealt with some serious heartbreak issues and now is a badass, she runs a whole ass rich company. Such Saggitarius energy.

Lyra- ugh that girl. You heard from doyeon that she is a sugar baby now and a gold digger. Nvm. Not that you care. And what is she wearing ong- who is trying to literally seduce i- better not be Hyunjin.

Yeonjun. That mf joined a kpop group AND IS HELLA FAMOUS. He made out time for this, and came.

Will winter come? Idk. Suddenly that girl disappeared out of nowhere after breaking up with doyeon without even giving a proper reason. It has been 7 years since that. You have absolutely no contact with her. God knows what happened to her..