Ch 25 | Basketball.

'okay, class dismissed.' Mrs park said and got out of the room immediately. She hated this class.

'WHAT THE FUCK WHERE YOU DOING TILL NOW' you shouted at hyunjin in a low voice.

'What..?' he said acting so innocently.

'Ughhhhh i hate you' you said while adjusting your skirt and inner clothing.

'No you love me' he whispered when you rolled your eyes and walked away, out of the class. Well he did follow you tho.

'I have a free period' you said turning to Hyunjin.

'And I have practice' he said. 'you could come with me if you want'

' wouldn't it be rude?' you asked

'no, everyone brings their girlfriends there, it's complete fine coaches are not present there' he said.

'Oh okay then' you said as you intertwined your fingers with his when he started swinging it and lead you to the basketball court.

Seeing the empty basketball court, it gave you certain deja vu. This is where it all started, and look where you are now.

'People do take practice as free period huh? No one is here' hyunjin said looking around.

'well well well you aren't really doing anything' you said.

'oh really?' he said before leaving your hand and threw the ball at you, which you catched.

'a game? 20 mins?' 'for sureeee' you threw the ball at hyunjin back.

"You ready to lose, babe?" Hyunjin asked menacingly, basketball in one hand.

"What makes you so sure I'll lose?" you raised an eyebrow.

He looked you directly in the eyes and threw the ball from the free throw line.

He made the shot, of course, not leaving your gaze for even a second.

"Showoff" you muttered while looking at the ground.

"What was that babe?" he grinned.

"I'm so going to wipe that grin off your face just watch" you thought to yourself. Running after the ball you grabbed it and the game officially started.

It was ten minutes into the game and the score was 2-5, you were losing, but not for long.

Hyunjin had the ball and started dribbling it between his legs as you tried to steal it from him.

You were almost successful, which he noticed. He quickly grabbed the ball and held it high above his head out of your reach.

"HEY NO THAT'S NO FAIR THAT'S NOT IN THE RULES" you said, jumping, but still couldn't reach his hands height, he is too tall for you.