~•~1~•~

Hello Everyone 🙋🏻‍♀️
How are you all. I hope you are doing good. So this is my first book I've ever published. I don't know if it's good or bad I'm a beginner.

If you have any suggestions regarding this story please let me know through the comment so that I can improve....hihihi I just want to know your opinions

Alright! Take your time and read....

~~~~~HAPPY READING~~~~~

Nancy is an orphan. Her parents died in an accident when she was 15 years old since then she lived with her Aunt but now she's 18 years old lives alone cuz she doesn't want to be burden on her Aunt. Her Aunt refused her to live alone but she insisted so her Aunt gave her permission but in one condition her Aunt will pay school fees. Nancy also agreed in this condition. Since then she lives alone and works in a cafe for Money to feed herself also goes to school because it's compulsory or else she doesn't even want to go to school. She doesn't care about her grades as long as she'll pass.

=== Nancy POV===
(in morning)

Alarm ring~~~~~~"ahh....I hate Monday. Why does Monday come.... have to go to school again...I don't want to go to school" screamed Nancy. She forcefully got up of from bed and went to bathroom. After finishing her work in bathroom she dressed up for School. Then she checked her homework if it's done or not cuz he doesn't want get detention.

After reaching school-------

"Nancyyyy" shouted her best friend Lyra then run towards her and hug her tightly.

She is only her Friend in school who knows everything about her. Although Lyra is very very talkative she never gossips behind Nancy like others. She loves Nancy and cares about her, worrys for her living alone. She often suggest Nancy to live with her but Nancy always refuses. Yes same reason she doesn't want to burden on anyone.
"Let me breath idiot" said Nancy and Lyra let her go.
"You still haven't had breakfast, haven't you?" Said Lyra
"I had" she lied cuz she doesn't want to make her best friend worry.
Then they headed to class.

In class-------

While Everyone was busy in his own gossip Mr. Smith entered to class and everyone got silent. Then all the students greeted "Ggggoooddd mmmmoooorrrrrnnnnniiiiiiinnnnnnggggg ssssiiiiiirrrrr". Also Mr. Smith greeted back "good morning all. I want to announce something. Today we have a new student joining in this class so be nice to him". Then Mr. Smith called the student to appear in front of class and the student came.

 Smith called the student to appear in front of class and the student came