~•~5~•~

~~~~~" You shine so brightly, so perfect in every way. To me you're so beautiful, I want you. Just the way you are, you're the only one." ~~~~~

  ~~~~ Just right- GOT7~~~~

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It's been a few weeks since they both were became friends. After getting the surprise test result she requested Shawn to teach her every day on free period at school. Because she knew that if she will not work on her grades then she'll not be able to graduate in this year also another reason was Shawn always rank first in the class.

Everyday Shawn teaches her on free period , waits for her in front of school gate, goes with her to canteen. sometimes they hang out with Lyra around school.

She doesn't even realize that she likes his company so much.

   ===Nancy POV====

I woke up. Time for another day of school. I can't wait for tommorow. It's weekend. I did my daily work before dressing up for school.

I put my hair in a ponytail as I don't usually like people seeing me with my hair just down.

"Ahh I'm so hungry" said to myself as I walked to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich with a glass of milk. I Know that I'm living alone but still my cooking skill is so bad.

I sat on the counter munching sandwich while watching a couple of videos on YouTube.

Quickly finishing my breakfast which I took 10 minutes to eat I grabbed my backpack making sure having my homework, wallet, keys and all of my school supplies.

I headed out the door making sure locking it and double checking if it's locked.

Walking out my house I plugged into my earphones listing to some Music.

"NANCYYY!!! WAIT FOR ME!!!”

I turned around while unplugging my earphones and saw Lyra.

"Bro you walk so fast" she said panting.

I chuckled putting my earphones away so I could hear her better.

Sometimes we were walk together to school when her mother was outside or unable to took her school.

"Again??" I asked her and she nodded happily.

We both went to school while laughing and gossiping as usual.

Reaching in front of school gate I looked around to see him but he was nowhere to be found. I don't know why but I feel disappointed.

Lyra noticed my disappointed face and asked "what happened? Why are you with this face?"

"Nothing" I said to her while dragging her towards classroom.

   ===Shawn POV===

Today I couldn't wait for her because principal called me to her office to discuss about my scholarship and grades.

After finishing conversation with principal I excuse myself while closing the door.

As I started walking towards classroom through hallways I heard some laughing sounds. I recognized the voice and smiled as I stopped walking and looked around to see her walking towards me.

===Author POV===(It's me🙋🏻‍♀️😁)

He stared at her lovingly. He loved how she got excited talking about something she loved, how she talked too loud, How sometimes she was too lazy to do things or how her obnoxious laugh echoed through the hallways. He loved to see her smile and hear her ugly laugh as she called it but to him it wasn't obnoxious or ugly, it was so beautiful like music to his ears.

He loved hearing her laugh, it signified her happiness and to him there's nothing better than to know she was happy.

At that moment he realized that he's in LOVE with HER. He would do ANYTHING to see HER smiling face.

He was so happy after realizing this. He was glad that the girl is Nancy. But how can he confess to her ?

He didn't know How she'll react? how she feels about him? what she thinks about him? will she accept him with his that kind of face? will she continue to be his friend after hearing his confession?

Many questions raised in his mind. He was afraid that he'll loose her and their friendship. So he decided not to confess her.

He continued to stare untill she noticed and stopped laughing.

With a smile still on her face she walked towards him holding Lyra's hand and asked "why are you here?"

He understood that why she was asking that. He smiled under his mask and said "sorry I didn't wait for you today because principal had called me to her office."

"Why" Nancy and Lyra asked in unison as their eyes got bigger as the thought of something wrong because principal will not call anyone to do some random conversation right.

"Nothing to worry about. We just discussed about my scholarship and grades" said Shawn while smiling because they concerned about him.

They both sighed in relief because Shawn's grade is always great that's why principal always praises him. So nothing to worry about.

"Let's go to the class" said Shawn and they headed towards classroom.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So how are all?

Again please ignore my errors 😁😁

        Stay safe and warm 💜