~•~9~•~

~~~~"I'm becoming weird. You can't go to the peak by being normal, baby."~~~~

~~~BTS, "Boyz With Fun"~~~

°⁛°⁛°⁛°⁛°⁛°⁛°⁛°⁛°⁛°⁛°⁛°⁛°⁛°⁛°⁛

Shawn POV

              (Imagine him wearing mask)

We sat on the there for sometime completely silent. Because I didn't know what to say. Why she was not saying anything ? Thinking about the incident it made me more weak, it wasn't like I'm weaker and I can't face them, it was just that time the incident was happen so suddenly that I didn't get a chance to say anything. When they took off my mask, the old memories are appear in front me and it was so much painful. I want to cry, really want to cry.

Nancy POV

He was thinking something I knew that, but what ?
I paused at my own thought and looked at him, I can see that his eyes are watery. It was unbearable for me to see him like this, I just wanted to hold him right now and told him that 'it's okay, I'm always with you, I'll never leave you, if you want to cry please cry may it would help you feel relax.'

I felt so helpless at that time wanting to fix everything wrong happened with him but doesn't not how.

He stood up while looking at me.
"Nancy" he pronounced my name softly.
I looked at him and saw a tear forming on his cheek through mask.

"C-can you h-hold me p-please" his begging words slip off his tounge unintentionally, not caring about anything else.

I don't hesitate pulling him into my arms. He fall onto my body, his face burried in the crook of my neck as he unravel into my hold, crying out all the trauma he doesn't want to hold onto. I just hold him tightly.
A

uthor POV

He has never one to show his emotion to other people so easily. He always endured the pain with himself.