~•~4~•~

~~~~~ "Pretty eyes, pretty nose, you're so pretty, even just looking at you makes me happy..."~~~~~

{Where did you come from?- BTS}

••••••••••••••••||||||||||•••••••••••••••

===Nancy POV=== (Next day morning)

When I was having my breakfast I heard the door bell.

Ding dong.....
Ding dong.....

"Who is there" I asked while heading towards the door.
"Open the door idiot" I heard from outside.
Then i recognized the voice and happily opened the door.

The door was only half open when Lyra was already inside tightly hugging me. I also happily hugged her.

"So why are you here on early morning" I asked her.
"My mom said she was going somewhere, so today we're going school together" she said excitedly breaking the hug.

I felt so happy because after a long time we'll be going to school together.

We have done our breakfast before dressing up for school.

This time I have done my homework properly😊 because I don't want to go that stupid detention again😡. But this is not mean that I don't want to spend time with Shawn. I really enjoyed🥰 yesterday. And I also want to spend time with him again🥰 but not through detention😏.

I've not noticed that I'm smiling like crazy right now. Lyra gave a confuse look face and said "what's up with you Dummy? Why are you smiling like that? Did something happen to you? Did I missed som-"

"You didn't miss anything and nothing happened to me so please take a breath" I said Interrupting her.

"Then?" asked Lyra.
"What then? Then nothing. So let's hurry otherwise we'll be late for school" I said avoiding her question.

It's not like I don't want to answer her, it's because I also don't know the answer. Whenever I thought about Shawn I smile like crazy. If I told her this then she'll start to tease me. So I can't tell her.

After so many days we're going to school together intertwining hand in hand, teasing each other while laughing at each other like crazy. Bestie goals❤️

After we reaching in front of school gate I saw that HE is standing there. I didn't notice that I'm already smiling.

"He's Shawn right but Why is he standing there instead of going to class

"He's Shawn right but Why is he standing there instead of going to class." said Lyra looking at his direction.

"I don't know maybe waiting for us because he waited yesterday also." I said.

"What? He waited yesterday? Why didn't you tell me that and BTW he's not waiting for us, he's waiting for YOU. So don't drag me with you okay." she said.