~•~6~•~

~~~~You’re the one who brought the morning dawn to my eternal nights with no end to be seen. Will you let me hold your hand now? ~~~~

~~~~Make it right- BTS ~~~~

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Lunch break-----

             (Nancy POV)

After eating, Lyra said to me to go to Basketball ground with her because She wants to Cheer for her crush. I don't want to disappoint her so I also have to go with her anyways.

She dragged me to the ground site. When she saw her crush she started blushing. It's my time to tease her now. I thought and smirked . Then I tease her again and again also tickled her. She laughed uncontrollably.

"S-stop, s-stop I-i can't l-laugh anym-more. M-my tummy s-started h-hurting now." Lyra said while laughing.

I laughed at how she said like this and stopped.

She stopped laughing and looked at her crush. Suddenly her face became serious. I looked at that direction she was looking for then my mind clicked. Her crush was going to loose. Then she became mad and cheered her crush and screamed his name like crazy.

At last her crush team won and she became so happy and ran towards his direction to give him a water bottle. I also became Happy to see her happiness.

I was too busy admiring her happy reaction that I didn't even realize a ball was flying towards me.

Lyra saw that and screamed my name from afar while running towards me but that was too sudden. I had no time to defend myself .

At that moment my eyes got  automatically close and my hand was Crossed over on my face and  I fully prepared myself to hit by that ball.

But after some second I realized that the ball didn't hit me. So I opened my eyes slowly lowered my hand from my face and saw that Shawn was standing in front of me with that ball in his hand and we were kind of semi hugging position.

I just stared at him because it was like that Kdrama scene when the male lead saved his female lead from hitting the ball.

When I was too busy with my own world he noticed me and suddenly spoke"Don't afraid. You have me."

Then I realized my position and separated myself.

"Are you okay?" Lyra said as she grabbed my hand and looked at my face carefully while panting due to running.

"I'm fine" I said to Lyra while trying to hide my blushing face looking here and there.

But I knew that she noticed me and said nothing. She just looked at Shawn and then at me giving me a so-sweet face.

After school

Lyra, Nancy and Shawn together heading towards the school exit gate while Nancy spoke "today is my off day, no work at Cafe so let's hangout somewhere."

Lyra cheerfully said "okhay, let's go."
Shawn also nodded.

Lyra always wanted to give them space because she knew that they had a thing but they didn't admit it yet. So she started to find an excuse to space them.

Suddenly Lyra's phone rang and it's from her Mom. An idea popped up her mind.
She answered and said on phone that "yes I'm coming."

"What happened" asked Nancy with a worrying voice.

"Something came up. I need to go." Said Lyra.

"If you need anything then just call us." Shawn said to Lyra with a reassuring voice.

"Thank you guys. I'll go then, just enjoy yourself." Said Lyra while running towards taxi.

While walking Shawn noticed that their hands were almost brushing with eachother. He just smiled while admiring her hand. He wanted to hold her hand and never let go of her. But he can't right now.

Suddenly Nancy grabbed Shawn's wrist dragging towards a mini market.

There are so many lights that looks so beautiful although there are a lot of people still that place is so beautiful and lightening.

"Welcome the summer land. Your fantasy is about to begin. This way please." Said a boy while leading the path who was wearing a joker outfit.

Shawn stared at Nancy because he hates crowd. But seeing her smiling face he didn't say anything.

"Have fun" said that joker boy while dragging both them into the crowd.

After reaching a particular point in the crowd that joker boy left their hand and said "just enjoy yourself. Bye bye" while walking away from them.

"Do you know the fox spirit story?" asked Nancy to Shawn.

Shawn looked at her and said "No"

"Once upon a Time a scholar was traveling at night and arrived at a big house. He enjoyed kind of hospitality there as if in a dream. When he wake up the next day, he found himself in the wild surrounded by rocks and dirt instead of gold and silver. I feel like living in a dream now." Said Nancy while admiring the beautiful lights.
"You're not" said Shawn while looking at her.
"Everything is real. Look they've got an ad here" said Shawn while pointing towards the poster.

It's written The summer land stalls for rent.

Nancy looked at the poster and sighed.
"Let's go" said Shawn and they both walked in to the crowd.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello 🙋🏻‍♀️
           Tell me if you like it or not 😁

     Please stay safe and healthy