He Brought Brighter Days With Him

A/N Guyyyyyys the photo I found tho!! (Up above) why are they so precious???😭😭😭

Felixs POV

It was still pretty late when we woke up together on the couch. So i lead Sean to the spare room and we wished eachother a goodnight before parting ways.

As I walked to my own room, I found myself wishing Sean was still walking with me, as if we we'd be sharing the same bed. I sighed as I entered my dark, messy, and now very lonely room. At least the rest of the house was in a somewhat decent condition. Hopefully Sean didn't mind the huge pile of dishes in the sink or the few soda cans scattered around the livingroom.

I crawled into bed and curled myself up into a ball under the covers. Edgar pushed his way through the crack of the door and managed to hop onto the bed. He laid down next to me with a content sigh. I wrapped an arm around him and kissed his pug face.
I feel so bad that I havn't been able to take care of him like I used to. He hasn't given up on me yet though.
I hope my friends do the same...

-

The next morning I was woken up by the smell of waffles. I wasn't going to get up right away. But then Edgar woke up to the smell too and got excited. He attempted to hope over me but jumped on my stomach instead which startled me. I shot up in bed as Edgar landed on the floor and scurried as fast as he could to the kitchen.

"Edgarrr!" I whispered breathlessly. "Why are you so heavy?"

I got out of bed holding my stomach and made my way to the kitchen. And sure enough, there was Sean at the stove making breakfast. Bacon And eggs sizzled on the pan, and right next to it was the waffle maker cooking away. I sniffed at the air and my mouth started to water. It's been too long since I've had a meal that wasn't just a hot pocket with a pepsi.

Edgar danced around Sean's feet eagerly. Sean looked down at him and giggled. "Alright, but don't tell Felix" he whispered and tossed the pug a piece of bacon.

"I saw that" I smirked.

Sean jumped out of his skin and spun around with the eyes of a deer in headlights. "Jesus fuck ye scared the shit outta me!" He shouted in his adorable Irish accent. I chuckled and shook my head as I made my way closer to the stove. "You're not gonna kill me for giving your dog bacon are ya?" He asked.

"Of course not, you havn't finished making breakfast yet" I joked. He laughed and went back to scrambling the eggs. "I don't mind. He deserves a treat every now and then for being so loveable".

"Dam, looks like I have competition" the blue eyed coffe bean said.

"Yeaaah, you're pretty cute. But Edgar's cuter" I said looking into Edgar's eyes.

There was a pause. I looked over to see Sean's cheeks turning pink.
"You think I'm cute?" He mumbled.

Shit. Fuck. Did I really just call him cute?

"Uh- I mean, yeah...for a leprechaun" I giggled.

"Aye!" He slapped my arm with the spatula. "You take that back you little bitch!"

"Give me a pot of gold and I will!"

"You little-" he went to hit me with the spatula again but I took off running. "Get back here dammit!" He shouted.

I laughed maniacally as I ran through the living room and hopped over the couch. Sean wasn't too far behind me. "Ya know, this is a little backwards!" I yelled behind me. "Usually it's the leprechaun being chased!" I looked behind me just in time to see him throw the spatula at me. I ducked and laughed even harder. I reached the hallway leading to the front door when I felt Sean crashing into me. His weight pushed me up against the wall, with him pressed up against me.