Video Call

Sean's POV

We played Mario Kart for nearly two and a half hours. We lost track of how many rounds each of us were winning about halfway through, but that didn't seem to matter to Felix, and I was just happy to be playing with him. We switched over to a show on Netflix afterwards, and it wasn't long before Felix fell asleep on the cocuh. Poor guy must be exhausted. He looks like he had almost all his energy drained out of him, and has to use the little that he has just to live.

I stood up off the floor and grabbed a blanket from inside the fort. I covered him up to keep him cozy. I noticed the soda cans sitting on the night stand and decided I might as well take care of them while I was standing. I grabbed them as quietly as I could and tip toed my way to the kitchen. After throwing them away I saw our dishes from this morning's breakfast and decided to wash those, and then a few more dishes that were sitting in the sink. When I was done with that I cleared off the counters/table and wiped them down. Before I Knew it was cleaning up just about everything I came across. I knew Felix could use the help afterall. Nobody likes living in mess.

I threw away all the trash I could find, swept the floors, and gathered all the dirty clothes that were scattered around the house and took them to the washing machine. I started the washer, then made my way back to the hallway. I walked around the house looking for any mess I missed when I came across Felix's bedroom. I thought about going in but decided to wait until Felix was awake so that I could ask him first. I didn't want to invade his privacy.

After making my way back downstairs I decided the place looked good for now. Felix's snores told me he was still sound asleep, so I relaxed in the recliner and watched TV to keep myself occupied.

-

Two more hours went by and Felix was still asleep. I couldn't help but wonder if he always slept this much, or at least for as long as whenever all of this started..

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. It was the Ethan checking in.

Eef: hey sean! Just wanted to make sure everything is going ok. Mark told me that Felix isn't himself.

I unlock my phone and quickly text back.

Jackaboi: hey dude! Ya, he's defiantly got something going on. He's depressed, he had a panic attack when I tried asking him what was wrong, plus he's super tired like all the time.

Eef: I wish we knew what was up with him :(

Jackaboi: me too. But he seems to be doing a little better now that I'm here.  I made us breakfast and even got him to play Mario Kart.

Eef: awwwe, you're such a good boyfriend uwu

Jackaboi: shut it

Eef: oooooh, is someone blushing right now?

Jackaboi: Ethan I swear to jeebus shut your trap right now

Eef: omg

Eef: do you actually like him??

...

Eef: Sean??

Jackaboi: no

Eef: omg you totally do

Jackaboi: DO NOT

Eef: DO TOO

Jackaboi: DO NOT AND THAT IS FINAL

I turned my screen off and looked at the TV trying to ignore the warmth in my cheeks, and the continuous vibrating of my phone now sitting next to me.

Felixs POV