Returning Home

No One's POV:

In the Kingdom of Brilliance within the Royal Castle, inside a secret room that had summoned, Yuta, we see him with a few Royal Knights and a young man who has blonde hair and vermillion eyes, his name is Eugene Vermillion, Yuta best friend in this world.

Yuta: "Well it's time for me to leave Eugene, thanks for being the only guy in this kingdom that was nice to me." 'Even though I was also the cause for having this once great powerful nation reduced to half its size now. Well they had it coming though, especially the former King and Princess.'

Eugene: "Please, my friend if it wasn't for your help in overthrowing their rule, we couldn't have been able to make peace with the demon race, due to their foolishness."

Yuta: 'Even though I had to end the Four Heveanly Kings, and her life in order for their to be peace, I still wonder if it was worth it?'

As Yuta has a saddened look, Eugene could tell what he was going through, after all they once adventure together for the past ten years, so he understands him and his reason to go back home, even though he and other people in this world wish for him to stay, they can't force him.

After all he has killed two of the nine great gods after the Great Human-Demon War.
Which to others might be best to go back home as some people and nations are still afraid of Yuta and his powers.

Eugene: "I know how you feel, Yuta, Abby was once our friend, even if she was the Supreme Demon King, all the fun we had together adventuring, *coughs* especially the feelings you two had for each other."

Yuta: *blushes* "Oi! What the hell man, not in front of the Royal Knights!"

As Eugene starts to laugh, followed by Yuta laughing as well, after a bit more they both calmed down saying a few more things before Yuta is sent back to Earth by Goddess Aliz.

Eugene: "Remember never forget the sacrifice, she made in order for their to be peace got it."

Yuta: "I know I will never forget." As Yuta holds onto a unique shaped red jewel around his neck that was given to him by Abby (aka Abîme) as a memento of her, until he had a serious face. "And what do you plan on doing to the shitty Father and daughter duo."

Eugene: "Due to their actions against the other races, and evidence of the heinous acts they committed throughout the years in secret, they will be publicly executed within a week, on the guillotine board, along with the rest of the Royal family and their associates for all could see, right now they are imprisoned in the dungeon, with my most trusted Knights standing guard."

Yuta: "Thanks, for telling me Duke Eugene or should I say King Eugene, instead." As Yuta smiles at Eugene, while Eugene sighs at his comment.

Eugene: "Stop that, I told you after the coronation to call me Eugene only I don't need my best friend calling me with honorific."

As Yuta chuckled a bit. He said one last goodbye before getting on the magic circle.

Yuta: "Take care, and goodbye and good luck with your marriage towards Serena, also tell Diana and Coal, 'Thanks for all the adventures we had together as a party, as friends....and goodbye.'"

As Yuta quickly got on the magic circle, as he didn't want to make this goodbye anymore sadder. The magic circle started to glow as he was about to be sent back home, as tears were starting to come down his eyes, he heard Eugene final words before he was transported.

Eugene: "Don't worry I'll tell them and I'll have Serena contact Aliz, to see if you made it back home, and we'll find a way to visit you, so don't think of this as a goodbye, instead as a 'See you later.' got it, and make sure you save your sister got it, Yuta!"