Shopping and School Preparations!?

Yuta POV:

As of right now it is a Saturday morning, me, Yukari, Abîme, Soleil, Esmeray, Megan, and Naru are at the Shopping District right now in order for us to get new clothes, in truth we could have used magic along with certain skills to create our own clothes, but that would have alerted the Supernatural World and this is also the best way, for Abîme, Esmeray, Megan, Soleil, and Naru, to have a good understanding of our town, as we also plan on going to the library in the afternoon, to prepare for High School.

Right now I'm outside, a Lingerie Store waiting for the girls to pick out their underwear, unlike other guy's who might go in with there own girl I didn't because my sister is also in there, so far it has been a peaceful day, no problems, except that I know that their are people tailing us, but I felt no malicious intentions from them, so I let it be, after a hour later, they came out.

Yuta: "So are you guys done?"

Yukari: "Nee-chan, it's not wise to have a girl hurry up when their picking out clothes."

I was terrified, due to her smile, and the aura she was giving off that was directed towards me.

Yuta: *scared* "Ok, I'll remember that, so after were done buying the clothes and after were done at the library, how about we go get ice cream."

Yukari: *happy* "Okay!"

When I said ice cream, she was happy, after all ice cream is one of her favorite desserts, and I was saved.

Abîme: "Ice Cream sounds like a wonderful idea, Yuta, let's finish up quickly."

They all were happy about getting ice cream, so going shopping won't take us that long now, as we continue, while Abîme is holding my hand, which gives me the stares of the others.

Rias POV:

As of right now, me, Akeno, Koneko, and Kiba, are secretly following Yuta, his sister Yukari, and these five strange girls that seem to be very close to him, which I don't like one bit, especially that girl who is always holding Yuta hand.

Kiba: "President can you tell me again, why we are following these people."

Akeno: "It's simple Kiba, Rias is jealous of these unknown girls, that are around the boy named, Yuta, that she been keeping an eye on for the past four years already."

Rias: *embarrassed* "I-I-Its not like that, Akeno!"

As I quickly close my mouth hoping they didn't hear us, I sigh in relief that they kept on shopping.

Rias: "And their is something strange about those five girls, and I'm just worried about him and his sister is all."

Akeno: *teasing smile* "Ara, Ara, Rias the more you talk about him, the more I want to have him for myself~"

Rias: "I won't let you have him Akeno!"

Again I closed my mouth, as Akeno kept teasing me. This is going to be a long day.

Yuta POV:

As we continued shopping for the past few hours now, I keep hearing the name Akeno, coming from our watchers, I wonder what they are doing that is getting me curious now, since I already bought the clothes I want. I'm waiting for the rest of the girls to finish up shopping.

The plan is to drop all the things we shopped back at home and head to the library, as I kept on waiting on the girls, while outside I heard someone call my name, and I couldn't believe who it was, he had brown eyes, and brown hair, his name is Issei Hyoudou, my childhood friend, and he is a big pervert, as I could see that he has a bag full of porn mags again.