Saving Yukari

Yuta POV:

Right now we are hurrying towards Kuoh Hospital, where my sister is at. As we are heading there, I wonder what I should say to her once I'm able to wake her up from her coma. As these thoughts were floating through my head, Abîme called me.

Abîme: "Yuta is that the hospital were supposed to go to?"

As I look ahead, I see that we have finally arrived at the hospital, but the moment I looked at the parking lot, I saw a luxurious car there, and I understood, that those bastards are here, as I gripped my hands into a fist and started running inside, while the other's were confused at my actions as they quickly followed behind me.

The moment we head in, I saw the three bastards, talking to the Receptionist Lady at the front counter, as if they were having an argument.

Receptionist: "I'm sorry sir, but Mr. Aoba gave us explicit orders to not allow anyone to visit Yukari Aoba, except him."

Uncle: "What!? We are family ma'am, we should be allowed to see her this instance!" 'I need to get that half-dead girl fingerprints!'

Aunt: *fake tears* "That's right because of her awful brother, he hasn't allowed us to see her at all!" 'Hurry up and let us go in, you damn whore, I have other things that are more important than visit some dead girl.'

Cousin: *fake tears* "Please ma'am, I haven't seen my little cousin in years, and I'm worried about her well being!" 'Can we hurry up already, I have other things to do than be in some filthy hospital.'

I used Mind Read (SSS), on them to see what they were truly thinking as I was about to explode in a fit of rage, but thanks to Calm Mind (Ex) I was able to calm myself down, I don't want to kill anyone in this world.

Back in Alpha I had to kill all sorts of things, even humans in order to survive, but the moment I returned home, I decided to live a calm, peaceful life with my little sister, if I kill in my own world, than I'm  basically abandoning my dream, no matter what I shouldn't kill, even if the supernatural world is hidden in my world, I hope I don't have to kill anybody.

I approached my so called relatives, as I called out their names. With the others following behind me.

Yuta: *calm* "Tsuyoi, Kaori, and Masaru, who said you could visit my sister." I than turned towards the Receptionist. "I'll take it from here, and I'll be visiting her today, along with my friends behind me."

Receptionist Lady: "Okay, Mr. Aoba, I'll let you through."

As she bowed her head, I too bowed my head for all the trouble these so called relatives caused.

Tsuyoi: "Listen, nephew, I just want to see my little niece."

The man that talked to me is my father younger brother, Tsuyoi Aoba, who is almost out of shape, as his black hair is starting to go bald, who I consider scum. After my grandparents passed away, their huge fortune was split between my Father and so called Uncle, my father opened a small electronics company, while Tsuyoi opened a small dealership in the beginning it was small, but through cheating, blackmailing, and other evil means, he was able to have it become a medium sized dealership nowadays.

The woman next to him is his wife, Kaori Aoba, a slim woman, with blonde hair, but she always put make up on, and tends to get face surgery, when her face starts to look old and ugly, she always uses her husband's money and connections to get what she wants, and always get away for crimes she committed, thinking of herself as Ms. Perfect.