✯ 𝒞𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓈 𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 ✯

Request by: YeetusTheTeetus

Sunlight creeps through the tall arched windows, shining onto Dio's peaceful face as he sleeps. The morning light begins to pull him from his slumber, and he stretches his arms and legs out to cover as much of the cushioned mattress as he can, reveling in the comfort of the soft sheets and the fluffy pillows surrounding him.

Never before had he enjoyed such luxuries until he arrived at the Joestar estate five months ago, and he didn't plan on going back to the way things were before; not ever. He sighs in delight, rolling over and closing his eyes again.

Knock knock knock.

"Why on earth. . . ?" Dio grumbled, sitting up and glaring daggers at the door. Who dares to disturb my morning bliss with their shenanigans?

"Dio! Dio, wake up! Quick!" Jonathan's muffled voice comes from behind the door.

Dio's annoyance only grows as he realizes who woke him. Muttering quietly to himself he decides to just ignore him and go back to relaxing, hoping he would just go away.

But of course, that wasn't the case. Jonathan continues to rap on Dio's door, until the door is swung open violently, revealing a very agitated face.

"What do you want, Mongrel?" He hissed at Jonathan.

His eyes widen with shock, "Could you have possibly forgotten? Dio, it's Christmas Eve! Christmas is the best time of the year!"

Dio rolls his eyes as he listens to him babble on about the joy of Christmas and family and chocolate. As they walk to the dining room, Jonathan's excitement goes in one ear and out the other, that is until he hears what he says next.

". . . and another great thing about Christmas is that you get presents from Father Christmas!"

(They call Santa "Father Christmas" in Britain)

Dio stifles a laugh, and glances at Jonathan. Taking one look at his face, he could tell that he firmly believes in what he's saying.

Dio quirks a brow, "You can't be serious. You really believe that Father Christmas exists?"

"Well of course!" Jonathan exclaims, surprise filling his voice, "Don't you?"

As Dio is about to reply with a snooty remark, he sees Mr. Joestar enter the dining room and holds his tongue, "Well, I've never had much opportunity to believe. Father Christmas doesn't visit the parts of London that I grew up in."

"He doesn't?" His jaw drops, he gives his father a look filled with sympathy towards Dio. "We must do something about this Father! Everyone knows Father Christmas is real!"

"Well JoJo, not all parents teach their kids about him, it's alright if Dio doesn't believe—"

"I have an idea!" Jonathan cuts Mr. Joestar off, earning a warning glance from his father, "What if, Dio and I stay up tonight so he can see Father Christmas? Then he'll have to believe!"

       Dio prepares an excuse for his refusal, but then decides against it, realizing the situation that lay before him. If he could put up with Jonathan for one night, he could convince him that Father Christmas isn't real, effectively ruining Christmas for Jonathan for the rest of his life! Yes! What a brilliant plan!

       "That's a wonderful idea, JoJo! Let me know once I'm done my studies and you have everything prepared, then we can set your little plan into action." Dio agrees, his own plan already formulating in his head.