Chapter 1: Summer begins.... (This has been edited along with the title.)

Dipper POV:
I had just woke up to Mabel shaking me like a mad person, when she said "dipstick time to wake up, summer is two days away!!!" I mentally eye-rolled when she said that because this is the first summer away from home in forever. Not to mention we had to stay with our scam artist of a great uncle.

When Mabel finally stopped shaking me I got up and went to get dressed, I was in the school uniform (the school uniform was a white button up shirt, black tie, black shoes, black trousers and a blazer or jumper or cardigan) I wore a blazer while Mabel wore a jumper, we went downstairs to have breakfast were we saw our parents.

Descriptions:
Mother: Jane Pines, Long straight light brown hair, and blue eyes, age: 32, she is also a doctor, Father: Damien Pines, Short dark brown hair, with brown eyes, age: 34, he is a teacher, Mabel pines: Long straight dark brown hair with brown eyes, age:12,"Dipper" Mason Pines: have short hair that leans more towards his mothers hair colour and has blue eyes, age: 12.

Our parents were having breakfast and discussing what they thought they would do that day until they noticed me and Mabel, "Mabel, Mason your lunches are on the counter and your breakfast is at your seats" mom said, "once you have eaten brush your teeth" dad said, after we done everything we went to the bus stop where Mabel immediately ditched me after seeing her friends. When we finally got on the bus I sat alone near the back while Mabel sat with her friends near the front of the bus.

Time Skip to after school

Dipper POV:
I was waiting outside for my twin Mabel when I heard people calling my name, so I looked to see who was calling my name and I soon found out it was my bullies, as soon as I realized that they just wanted to hurt me again, I went back to the front gate to find Mabel.

When I found Mabel, she immediately asked where I was and I just told her that I went to the bathroom, soon we set off. "Hey dipper" Mabel said, "mmh?" I hummed in response, "do you think great uncle Stanford will be a nice person?" Mabel said, "maybe.... maybe he is a nice guy, maybe not. We won't know until we meet him" I said. I saw Mabel on the road as a car was speeding towards her, I didn't know what to do. My body just reacted, I saw Mabel out the way of the car... Then I blacked out as I heard Mabel screaming.

Mabel's POV:
Dipper just pushed me of the road, only to be hit by a car!!!
"Dipper!!" I screamed and grabbed my phone to call an ambulance but the ambulance arrived too late and dipper had lost so much blood.

Time skip to the when Mabel and the parents are at the hospital waiting to find out dipper's condition...

Mabel's pov:
The doctor walked out while mum and dad were worried and I was crying wondering if dip was ok, the doctor then spoke " I'm deeply sorry we did all we could but I'm afraid Mason James Pines is dead, again I'm terribly sorry for your loss" those words broke me, I looked at my parents, my mum had shut down, her face was blank and her eyes were like glass, tears about to fall down her face and my dad he was crying his eyes out, saying it wasn't true over and over again. I sat there crying but my face was blank. I didn't know what to do I just lost the best twin brother in the world.

Time skip to after Mabel is off the bus because her parents still sent her away but this time so they could grieve without her having to see them like that and so she could and new experiences without having to deal with people telling her how sorry they are about dipper's death....

Mabel's pov:
I just got off the bus to see a old man who gave me the most comforting smile and said "I'm sorry that happened to your best friend, I know he was your twin kiddo.... trust me I lost my twin too, so if anything I know best what your going through. I'm your great uncle Stan, nice to meet you..." after he finished talking he did a silly dance that made me laugh.