Chapter 3: Wax Stan (Has been edited)

(Starts similar to the episode)

Dippers pov:
Really I thought then turned to look at Mabel. "Mabel stop eating entire tubes of toothpaste" I said, "but it was so sparkly, also how did you know?" Mabel questioned as she turned to look at me, "I can smell it" I said and we went back to watching ducktective then Soos came running in and said "dudes I found a secret room" at least he didn't find my room... oh no. The wax statue room....? I thought and went to look with them, we found grunkle Stan in the dark, Mabel & Soos screamed but I just blinked and smiled "hello Stan" I said, he smiled at me then told us about the wax museum.

Time skip :

Dippers pov:
I was sitting in the living when Mabel walked up to me, "hey Jake, what do you think of my drawing? she's part fairy princess and part horse fairy princess" Mabel said, I replied "try drawing something more realistic or a family member perhaps grunkle Stan" and in that moment grunkle Stan came in, asked about his trousers I told him where they were, he also whispered/asked "why's your sister talking to the ceiling?" and I whispered "she is going to create a wax version of you because you just inspired her" Stan then left to get his pants.

Time skip:

Dipper's pov:
Too much sparkle I thought to myself as I looked at the wax replica of grunkle Stan, then in came the real grunkle stan but didn't freak out as much because I told him he was going to see a wax replica of himself.

Time skip to the beheaded wax figure:

Dippers pov:
"Stan don't call the cops, I want to investigate this before they can" I said, Stan nodded and watched me search for clues then he went to make coffee for himself. "Mabel, there is no fingerprints.... This is a left handed axe and there's footprints everywhere with a hole in one of the shoes, it's obvious who did this!" I said almost shouting, "Toby Determined, the news reporter!" Mabel exclaimed, I shook my head "no Mabel, it was the wax figures" I said, then the wax figures showed up. Soon me and Mabel were burning wax figures as we learned that heat is there weakness, afterwards I lead the Sherlock Holmes wax figure outside and sat down on the roof and said "Sherlock domos" he stopped and stared at me then we saw the sun he tried to make a run for it so I said his name again "Sherlock domos" he froze and started melting and screaming "NOOOOO" and finally melted then I went back inside and said "well that was an experience" I chuckled, Mabel giggled. Mabel told stan what had happened. Stan laughed even though he thought me and Mabel were joking and he was glad to have the head of wax stan back. Afterwards, we all went to have breakfast because it was the morning.