Chapter 6: Gideon rises (edited)

(Starts at the part where the gnomes surround Gideon)

Dipper's pov:
Good thing the copies of  journal 1 and 3 are hidden in my room while the originals are in the lab I thought (Gideon does the same thing in the show) "enough" I shout, "unhand me and Mabel gnomes silvae" I said the gnomes do what I said immediately I looked at Gideon and frowned "it's shame Gideon I even saved your life that day. Remember when we were falling? I cast that spell so I could save our lives, but it seems you still hate Mabel's family" I said then I walked into the forest and turned into my old human form but it still had scars from the car accident. 'Mason James Pines' also known as 'Dipper Pines', I walked out the forest, in my old human form. I saw Mabel she looked at me with teary eyes. "Mabel" I said using my real voice, "dipper!!" Mabel screamed running up to me and hugging me, "I missed you Mabel" I said smiling "bu-t how y-you died" Mabel asked while crying, her voice breaking in between sobs as she spoke. "shhh" I shushed Mabel then death glared Gideon, who seemed a bit more scared after she mentioned that I had died. I was still death glaring him but I also had a smile on my face that looked as sweet as sugar that made Gideon sweat in fear. I looked Mabel once again and said "do you want your second home back, mabes?" I asked already knowing the answer, Mabel quickly nodded as she looked at me. I grabbed the deed from Gideon and gave it to Mabel, then I told her to run. I intimated Gideon and everyone else off the property then dragged Gideon by the coat to the police station and gave a fake story about how I found him. Afterwards I turned back into 'Jake' and went to find my grunkle and sister, I saw Mabel as she was jumping up and down while Screaming "I got the deed back" over and over again, I chuckled at the sight then we all went home to the mystery shack, got everything back where we had it been and then we started watching ducktective.