Chapter 5: First Encounter (Edited)

(Starts similar to the episode but the bat likes dipper and doesn't hurt him, dipper willingly volunteered to get 'rid' of the bat meaning he released it into the woods)

Dipper pov :
Why do I sense, NO someone's summoned HIM?!? WHY?!?? Mabel is close to the summoning, wait I HEARD SOMETHING ABOUT STANELY, I told him was a bad idea to take Stanfords identity!! Dipper thought, I walked downstairs fast and told grunkle stan, "Grunkle Stan code J 1 through 3" he reacted immediately and told everyone to leave and come back next week then he said he was going to go sleep to help figure out a plan, as he went to bed, I wrote a note to Mabel and opened my copy of journal number 3 leaving it on the ground for Mabel to use, then I teleported into Stan's mind, I found the door immediately so I covered it back up and lied down on it then Bill came.

(Mabel doesn't know about journal 3 yet. This is her first time seeing it)

Mabel's pov:
As I reached the house I saw the gift shop was closed so I panicked and burst through the door and found grunkle stan holding journal 3? As soon as I took it out of his hands, I saw a note from Jake saying "Mabel, Bill Cipher is in your great uncle's mind, read the page to help save him, also whatever you imagine in the mind can come true but only in the mind" "ok" I said then I grabbed the book open to the page we need and held Soos's hand, we both chanted then we transported to this weird place "oh wow" I said me & soos were walking "woah! this is Stan's mind?" I questioned "remember soos we have to look out for the triangle guy and find Jake" I said "Yeah, look out for the triangle guy" the triangle guy said "you leave my uncle's brain alone, you isosceles monster!" I shouted then I ran towards him and was in this strange place for 5 mins although soos said it was 5 seconds "Gotcha, wait what?" I said confused, he started talking and giving us nicknames then he shot me in stomach with a laser thankfully I was alright thou, I then put my hand through the hole in my stomach and said "boop!" and then started laughing then I got up and "so triangle what do you want with my uncle's mind" I said trying to be serious like jake.

Time skip cause I'm bored

Dippers pov:
Why is Mabel walking with BILL unless he's pretending to be soos.... I thought then I heard Mabel's footsteps and sat up smiling "Mabel, where's the real soos?" I asked smiling Mabel froze "what?" She said her face pale, I chuckled, "stop hiding aurei regis" I laughed, the fake soos walked up to me and started laughing revealing that it was bill, "also you'll never find the door you're looking for" I said he looked at me eyebrow furrowed and said "really pine tree" I laughed and said "here's a riddle, what is hidden below something that only cats love to go nap on" bill thought "the door is underneath the carpet your laying on" I chucked "correct" I then stood up on the carpet, "did you know that if you fail, Gideon is going to break into the shack, blow up the safe and steal the deed" I smiled and looked at him, then I realised how mad he was "shoot, run!" I shouted grabbing Mabel's hand and ran, on the way we found soos and grabbed him then we kept running till we found a dead end.... "remittunt eos in domum suam et videant alium diem" I chanted 2x and when I opened my eyes, I saw they were gone, so i turned into my real form and flew towards bill saying "come find me aurei regis" I shouted and landed (he landed at the place the battle happens in the episode) 2 seconds later bill showed up "princeps angelus aureum" he said shocked as I giggled "tell me Cipher, do you know that Gideon is calling you right now?" I asked him. he checked and Gideon said the deal was off, bill turned red with anger I sighed and hugged him, he looked at me "Take a deep breath and try to calm down" I said, he turned yellow again after following me advice, and then bill said "let's see what your greatest fear is" he laughed maniacally. I froze scared when Mabel showed up and said "I hate you Mason, I cant believe that you hide who you were from me!!" The fake Mabel screamed, i was frozen then blinked a few times and said "that's not my greatest fear" "I know, love, now turn around and look at me" the fake bill said, I turned and was immediately confused "aurei regis?" I questioned as to how he got a human form, (the real bill was watching what was going on when he realized that Dipper's greatest fear was getting married to him) "darling come here" the fake bill said, I ran not wanting to be near the creature when I remembered it wasn't real and I quickly turned around and shot it with a blue laser then I heard clapping and shot a blue laser in that Direction and teleported out of Stan's mind in time to see Gideon getting arrested (Dipper already transformed into his human form 'Jake') then grunkle stan woke up and found out Gideon broke in and tried to steal the deed to the mystery shack and that the police were going to put him in kid jail for 2 days, we all celebrated that night and then Mabel went to bed and soos went to his house, me and grunkle Stan stayed up and worked on the portal then Stan went to bed and I went to the celestial realm and hung out with my 'family' there.

(Gideon broke out of jail, broke into the mystery shack, blow the safe up and took the deed)