𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒.

꒰🍯꒱ؘ *:・゚ HONEYED LIPS
▬▬ as sweet as honeycombs,
( why are you so difficult ? )
with stingers that kill. ▬▬
( because i can be !)
@infantwomanro .......... 2021

꒰🍯꒱ PLEASE READ WITH...

background ..... dark
size ........... smallest
font .... trebuchet MS

꒰🍯꒱ SUMMARY ....

HONOUR JORDAN (though if you are even caught dead saying honour- she will personally set her best hexes and jinxes on you) who mostly goes by honey is what you would call... difficult. she is moody, she is stubborn (which is technically like loyalty which hufflepuff bangs on about if you really squint and disconnect the word itself), she is a recluse and she's most definitely not a perfect person. she's got one annoying older brother (who seems to think he's sponsored by quidditch broom makers across the globe- or at least you'd think that from the way he fucking commentates) and a terribly messy family.

she's not a wild child (because she certainly doesn't have the confidence to do that most of the time) and rather likes not involving herself until she feels like she can be bothered to (in which case she goes all out). she's dead funny (she thinks she is, anyways) and is possibly one of the most confusing people you'll ever actually meet. because yes she is moody, yes she is stubborn and yes she is definitely a recluse, but she's also just rather... honey-like. she sticks to things, she hangs and grips onto them. no amount of washing will get her away because she clings and she wants and she needs.

she's also (poetic descriptions aside) a terrible flirt when she thinks nobody is watching. it's not her fault, she hangs around with her annoyance of an older brother who picked up shit flirting tactics (she only subconsciously bettered them, who was she to know she'd one day blurt out her best lines to harry potter?) and that was totally not her fault. actually- speaking of things that are totally not her fault. she has many.

a list, if you will.

1) it is totally not her fault that she's seeing things. that, in fact, is something she'll be confused about for the foreseeable future ( haha ! ) and will probably never understand. no matter how many weird dreams or words resting on the tip of her tongue come to her, she might never actually understand this weird seeing business.

2) it is totally not her fault she's sort of friendless at the start of third year. well, it's totally not her entire fault that's happening. but can you blame her? she's sort of reckless at times, and no amount of useful words from her hufflepuff dormates will ever make her get over her stubbornness (and even if she does, it might actually be mortifying and too embarrassing to cope).

3) it is totally not her fault that her totally friendly flirting with harry potter whilst he plays quidditch has turned into her... totally catching feelings. it's super difficult and who was she to know that the awkward saviour-complex on legs was going to start saying a few things back? who was she to know that the totally friendly flirting was going to backfire and blow up in her face?